Freaks4Caylee

ENOUGH already!!  It has been weeks since the verdict was rendered in the Anthony case, and the Booger Eaters of America club is still losing their shit and bombarding the universe with their bucolic Facebook groups and environmentally unsound events.  Like Loriann Martin-Azbell (Raven Wolf) who wants to kill some wildlife for Caylee.

Come jion us! – This is so easy – You don’t have to tag your balloon unless you want to.Everyone will know your balloon is for this precious little darling,Caylee – Just go buy a cheap helium balloon at your local store.It doesn’t even have to be a special color,but if you wish pink or purple that would be great – Go outside and launch it up to Heaven for Caylee.

But don’t tell these morons that balloons kill wildlife because they will argue with you and tell you that they are balloon biodegradation experts.  When they aren’t clawing their eyes out in the name of JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTICE FER CAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLEE they are creating Facebook pages, making death threats and writing petitions that would make our forefathers shit their pants.

Donna Price Roark · Works at Utility Trailer Manufacturing

Casey deserves everything that is going to happen to her. She deserves to be torchered inch by inch. Pray that she gets whats coming to her DEATH
3 · Like · Reply · July 18 at 7:05pm

TORCHERED?  LMAO  Please, if you are going to make death threats please at least have the decency to not spell like a retarded douchebag.

And it is spelled D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G, not “Deutchebag” as the group who called Cheney Mason a “douchebag” spelled it.  You can’t make this stuff up!  These are the people still crowing about a dead child they could give two shits about, but being a part of something makes them feel normal.  Otherwise, they are booger eating, butt picking cretins who have no real life friends.  All you have to do is look at some of their pictures to see that they are missing a handful of chromosomes.

This idiot wants to use the USPS to harass a Circuit Court Judge.  This info will be passed along accordingly.  In fact, every death threat is being passed onto law enforcement and others.

Jan Marie ·  Top Commenter

If you disagree with the verdict or just want to send a piece of duct tape in Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony… this is the address you would send it to:
Nineth Judicial Circuit Court
C/O Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.
Orange County Courthouse
425 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
PLEASE PASS THIS ON……………
2 · Like · Reply · July 5 at 7:58pm

This idiot can’t spell.  These people all look moronic and insane.

Judy Lawson Guinta
    u cheered I baby killer freedom and ruined caylee family doing it ur family should suffer the same

9 hours ago

Judy, I am going to pass this information onto Mr. Mason’s office, and I hope all those that are making threats like this feel the hammer.  Freedom of speech does NOT include making threats.

Another FREAKSHOW is this chick, Abby Smith:

WE LOVE CAYLEE AND SHE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! THIS CHILD DESERVED TO BE LOVED NOT ABUSED AND DISCARDED THE WAY SHE WAS! ILL NEVER FIGURE IT OUT WHY BUT IDE WOULD HAVE SAVED HER IF I COULD!!!! SHES A PERFECT LITTLE BRAVE ANGEL! FOREVER SHE LIVES IN OUR HEARTS!!!! WE GIVE HER LIFE BY BEING PROACTIVE FOR HER!!! SHE IS LOVED MORE THEN EVER BY THOUSANDS AROUND THE WORLD!! WE ARE GIVING HER LIFE BACK BY DOING SO!!! CAYLEE LIVES ON FOREVER!!! WE WILL NEVER GO AWAY! CAYLEES VOICE WILL NEVER FADE AWAY!!!! ALL THIS ENERGY WE ARE PUTTING OUT THERE (POSITIVE ) HELPS CAYLEE FLY HIGHER!!!! DONT STOP EVER!!!! HELP HER FLY AS HIGH AS THE REALMS UNKNOWN!! WE WILL NOT STOP TILL JUSTICE IS SERVED!!!! WE ARE CAYLEES WARRIORS WE ARE HER VOICE AND WE WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!!!!!!! LET CAYLEES VOICE BE HEARD!! SPEAK UP SPEAK LOUD!!!!!! SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO PUT INTO WORDS WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER! SHE COULD NOT DEFEND HERSELF AND ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT TOOK HER SWEET INNOCENT LIFE!!!! ONE DAY I WILL SEE CAYLEE IN HEAVEN & IM GOING TO HUG HER SO DAMM HARD & TELL HER SHES SO LOVED AND IN HER NEXT LIFE I WANT TO BE HER MOMMY AND LOVE HER THE WAY SHE DESERVES! R.I.P SWEET BRAVE BABY CAYLEE ♥

HOW is anything these idiots doing memorializing this child?  WHAT exactly are they doing to memorialize her other than shit up the internet with their special brand of crazy?  What JUSTICE?  She is dead and the trial is over.  END.  It is embarrassing to watch these freaks behave like this.  And I’ll tell ya’ another thing – all of this nonsense they are spewing about boycotting any media appearances by Casey.  LIARS.  Every last one of them will be sitting there watching every single second of what she has to say just so they have something more to bitch about.  Who is making Casey wanted by the media for interviews?  The booger eaters that keep talking about her.  Maybe if they shut up and moved on the media wouldn’t bother with it, but they are all too stupid to realize what THEY are doing.

Idiots.

Author, activist, lover of all animals and a few people.

Defend speech because it’s free; not because you agree with it.
You can now purchase a book of the screenshots that were gathered during my research of the case and see the reasons I was so upset about what was happening in Steubenville.

prinnie – who has written posts on Prinniefied.com.

Other people think these people are FREAKS, too.

2. MrsPhabulous

“ONE DAY I WILL SEE CAYLEE IN HEAVEN & IM GOING TO HUG HER SO DAMM HARD & TELL HER SHES SO LOVED AND IN HER NEXT LIFE I WANT TO BE HER MOMMY AND LOVE HER THE WAY SHE DESERVES! R.I.P SWEET BRAVE BABY CAYLEE ♥”

I’m gonna hug her so damn hard?? WTF. What a bunch of braless, tanktop-wearing, toothless hillbillies.

I just don’t get these people. They talk about how much they love Caylee and how they would have protected her…..blah blah blah. Protect her from WHAT?? There were NO signs of abuse, NOTHING. Not one person got up on that stand and said they witnessed anything remotely abusive. If her closest friends and family couldn’t see any of that, what makes these freaks think THEY could have prevented something?

They are boycotting anything and everything having to do with Casey. All of a sudden, respected journalists have become the devil because they may or may not want to interview Casey. They make dozens and dozens of petitions, websites, facebook pages etc dedicated to Caylee, but scoff at the idea that Cindy and George dare to have the nerve to start a memorial fund for THEIR granddaughter. You know, I think some of the things Cindy and George did were wrong, but I understand it. There’s no doubt in my mind that they loved Caylee and were loving to her when she was alive. If they truly had thought anything like this would happen, I don’t think they would have let Caylee go on June 16, 2008. I did disagree with the verdict, but I accept it. I think in the future cases such as this should be thought out better in regards to the prosecution case.

Okay, sorry this turned out so long 🙂

They want to hug her and kiss her and call her George. *drool grunt fart* collectively their IQ is still single digit.

3. MrsPhabulous

And why in hell are they thinking about “sending a piece of duct tape” to Judge Perry (for whom I have the most utmost respect) in Caylee’s memory? Am I missing something? You want to send duct tape in memory of a child who was supposedly killed with duct tape? That’s really, REALLY sick IMO!!!

Not one of these douchetards has one iota of respect for our Constitution, our legal system or for Caylee’s memory. They are all hopping on the Tards4caylee Drama Train because they think that activism is acting like a shit pants’d wingnut. Their petitions would be more intellectual if they were written with boogers and shit smears. They all need to get off the Internet and actually do something instead of pretend loving a dead child that otherwise they could care less about. This pretend love makes them feel part of something. Looking at them it is VERY EASY to see why they are behaving like this. I didn’t see one of them that didn’t look like They needed to be hosed down with Chlorox and a street broom. Bunch of dirty butts. It is crazy to see this many stupid people banding together.

4. Mame

Another Facebook group

Challenge In Honor of Caylee Marie to make a difference
    For Caylee’s birthday Aug 9th turn the tv’s off, spend the day with your kids & show the networks what will happen to ratings if they pay for an interview. UNITED WE CAN BE HEARD!! No one should make money off of the death of Caylee or any other child now or in the future. Don’t forget to click “I’m Attending” & Share/Invite your friends. God Bless You All

Darn. I guess all the newscasts should call it a day. No more Dateline or InSessions either. All those stories about murders and kidnappings that they salivate over should now cease to be also. They don’t understand ratings either, do they?

5. Lola

Sending duct tape to Judge Perry? For what reason? He did his job and he did it quite well as a matter of fact. He has no say in the verdict just the sentencing and her sentence for the things she was found guilty of was just. Did they want him to break the law just to make them happy? She was found NOT GUILTY! It isn’t what I wanted to see happen but it happened. These people need to get the hell over it and start doing something productive with their lives. Maybe they need to spend some time with their own family instead of worrying about what Caylee’s family is doing. Yes HER family, the ONLY people she ever loved and most likely STILL loves today! The way these people talk about them I am positive she would not want anything to do with any of them! They most likely sicken her the way they sicken others. They need to try it sometime. Walk up to a child they know and tell them how much they love them then turn around and talk about that child’s family the way they talk about the Anthony’s. See how much that child ends up HATING you!

6. Simplynotdivine

What about all the other missing and dead children in this world? No one seems to care about them. Caylee is just one child. Instead of buying balloons that kill animals and stuffed animals that are going to be thrown in the trash, these people should donate to missing children org. At least they would be doing somethimg to help ALL missing children

7. OhioLinda

Seems that the Many Mommies for Caylee FB page has claimed ownership of Caylee’s spirit.

‘ALL 50 STATES participating in the balloon launch for Our Little Baby Caylee!!! YES !! SHE IS OURS!! Her birth mother threw her away, Her grandmother lied, The jury and defense team allowed her death to be swept under the rug for their own personal gain!! So I declare on this day that the Nation, through a huge group effort of everyone who came to this group, have officially adopted Baby Caylees Spirit!! I am so thrilled with everyone here! Unlike many groups on FB we kept this 1 page positive’

The page is positive only because this tard deletes all the comments. I commented several times how a balloon release this large could possibly harm wildlife and cause huge amounts of litter and this is the response I received.

‘Karen O’Lawdhavemercy
    For Linda Ohio: Well if animals are that stupid where they would rather eat a balloon than food, consider it culling the stupidity out of wildlife and the more intelligent creatures could survive. Too bad we can’t send balloons to stupid people and take care of the idiot problems. Balloon?’

Oh yes Karen, Oh Lord have mercy.

None of those idiots should be allowed to have or raise children. They are all insane and dangerous. I would like to know just how exactly they are helping Caylee or other children.

8. Loriann is PSYCHO

NOW SHE LAID ME DOWN TO SLEEP,
    SHE TOOK MY LIFE,
    MY SOUL “HE” DID KEEP.
    SHE MADE ME DIE BEFORE I COULD WAKE,
    SHE TOOK MY LIFE,
    MY BREATH SHE DID TAKE.
    MY BODY IS NOW GONE, BUT MY SPIRIT YOU KEEP NEAR,
    THE CRIES FROM MY MANY MOMMIES,
    FROM HEAVEN I CAN HEAR.
    PLEASE DON’T BE SAD, BECAUSE NOW I HAVE WINGS!
    I PLAY AND LAUGH, AND WITH ANGELS, I CAN SING!
    MY MANY MOMMIES, I HEAR YOU PRAY:
    “WHY DID SHE DO THAT”
    “I CANNOT SAY”
    NO MORE PAIN CAN SHE MAKE ME FEEL
    NOW GO HUG YOUR BABIES AND BEGIN TO HEAL!
    By: Loriann

Okay, now this is just INSANE!! This woman needs professional help. I don’t know what more to say except WOW!

9. truthfinder

I’ll gladly say it… this person needs some serious help. I hope and pray they don’t have children. Any mother that would do this stuff is not right in the head and needs her children removed until she is functional. Damn people… duct tape to the judge? WTH? I also hope they track down every person that sends anything to the lawyers , the judge, or Casey. Let the system work again.

10. Jennifer Jaros is PSYCHO

Jennifer Jaros
    RIP BABY CAYLEE…LOVE ONE OF YOUR MOMMIES THAT LOVES YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
    about an hour ago · Like · Comment

Don’t these women realize how incredibly psychotic they look?

11. Zan

Flah hi little flyin’ bahbe. Ooooookaaaay. *backs up in fear*

12. Soobs

They’re all flapping CRAZY!!!! An official diagnosis. If “they” can “declare” a Caylee holiday, then *I* can diagnose them over the internet. FREAKS, one and all.