Oh, the Irony

I just read a tweet that I find dripping with irony and am I am truly appalled — first of all that these people are HARASSING an innocent person because his church may or may not have given refuge to the woman they are criminally stalking.  Secondly, that church would not have to have chains and no trespassing signs if it were not for the mouth breathers who  have the big O at the thought of stringing Casey up and burning her at the stake.  What century are we living in, by the way?

Sickening! This case has brought out some of the most low-rent, undesirable shit bags on the internet and they should all be ashamed of themselves for the way they are acting.

1. Jill

The TARDS just don’t get it…at all!

Did you know one of the protesters (stalkers) that said on video that she snuck around the back of the house and looked in a window (trespassing and peeping) is out on bond for grand theft of a firearm and concealed weapon? I do believe she should go sit her ass in jail for awhile. And SHE is ptotesting Casey. People shoujd protest out in front of her house!

What NORMAL person thinks it’s okay to be a peeping Tom to get info? These people are so friggin ABNORMAL! and low-rent. Who does this shit? Does this FELON have. A PO? oh wait. Not innocent until proven guilty? Isn’t that how tard logic goes?

2. me :)

I just found it strange for a church … ( house of GOD ) … to have NO TRESPASSING signs on the front lawn… That is something I will never agree with. Never seen a pastor tweet as much as him either …lol .. Either way .. I get to kiss my 4 kids everyday, and life goes on for me .. BUT, … I just hope the pastor didnt make a deal with the devil and sell his soul. We just never know what was offered to have her stay there. besides … maybe it was Casey herself who put this pastor and Church in this situation by telling ppl where she is ????

It’s no one’s business why pastor did what he did and because of booger eaters the church had to protect their property. Casey was found not guilty and the tards who are acting like white trash douche nozzles are neither law enforcement or judges. They are stalkers. I pray for lawsuits and restraining orders. Maybe then the message will be loud and friggin clear.

I believe it is painfully obvious why they had to put up protection. Surely your comprehend that.

1. JieGako

In re: “Me” saying, “Never seen a pastor tweet as much as him either …lol”

In all of this pastor’s tweets I never saw him directly mention or reply to any of the hateful tweets going his way. His tweets were pretty much “Bible Verses.” I know nothing about this man or his church. The only thing I know is that the “Casey Haters” call his church a cult. Maybe, maybe not. I’m not interested.

What I AM interested in is that this lynch mob of “warriors” seem to think it’s their “right” to break the law in any way, shape or form when it has to do with their hate for Casey Anthony. They are no different than any terrorist.

There is NOTHING that excuses what they’ve done and say. NOTHING. Them attacking a pastor for “possibly” giving ANYONE refuge is beyond insane. These hateful people claim to be REAL Christians. They imply that this pastor is not a REAL Christian.

But here’s the dealeo. A REAL Christian is a “Christian.” You’re either a Christian or you’re not. Spouting off scripture or knowledge of the Bible doesn’t make you a Christian. Attacking what you perceive as a “Fake Christian” does not make you a Christian. Only God knows if you’re a Christian or not. People will know if you’re a Christian by your “works,” and the “fruit you bear.”

Seems to me, whether this church is a so-called “cult” or not, the pastor was doing what he was “led” to do and nothing else.

So who is the “right” Christian? There is no “right” Christian. If one does what God directs them to do their “obedient Christians.” None of us can say what another feels God has directed them to do.

So there you have it. Judge not.

Matthew 7:1-5

Judging Others
        1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I don’t necessarily believe that people have to be “Christians”. They can worship Zultar for all I care, but they should not be attacked because of their religious beliefs and these “warriors” are essentially engaging in hate crimes. If that were a mosque or synagogue, would it not be a hate crime as well? That pastor is as you said doing what he feels he was led to do. These people use religion to hide their ugliness. Take that away and they are still UGLY as sin on the inside.

2. JieGako

Prinnie, you’re exactly right! What I’m saying is, these so-called-Christians judging everyone else but themselves. Being a “Christian” is about being kind. You shouldn’t have to “claim” to be a Christian for people to know you’re one. It should be reflected in the way you treat others. The same goes for ALL “beliefs.” “RELIGION” is where the problem lies.

Religiosity is what people kill each-other over. “My ‘religion’ is the right one!” RULES! MAN MADE RULES! You’re NOT supposed to do this, or you ARE supposed to do THIS the way “I” believe because MY “religion” is RIGHT!

Crazy interpretations of people’s “religions” are just that. Interpretations. If people would just use a little common sense and kindness and understanding towards their fellow man, there would be no need for all these different “religions.”

Believe whatever suits you, but if what “suits” you is all about hate…. then GET LOST, as far as I’m concerned! Playing a “Christian” card against a pastor? WTF? Clearly these people are un-hinged and dangerous.

As far as what they were/are doing to this pastor? Yes, definitely a hate crime. These perps are hiding behind “RELIGION” for sure. Freedom of Religion doesn’t include stalking, terrorizing others or hate. They just don’t get it. There are psychos in every bunch. It just seems that the “warriors” have an overabundance of them, as far as ratio goes.

I don’t understand why some of these folks haven’t been arrested for harassment. They won’t stop until they’ve murdered someone. Their pals will be giving them “high fives” while they sit their asses in prison for the rest of their lives.

I agree – until they harm someone LE and the media are looking the other way. They truly disgust me, and all the while standing on the back of a dead child using her memory as basis for their vigilantism and hate. I do not believe in organized religion, and these CHRISTIANS are the reason others look down at the “church” as a whole. People remember the bad before they remember good deeds.

3. Jill

So just because its a church they cant protect themselves? There would be no locks if idiots weren’t stalking. So its ok to harass someone, or a group of people, but when they do something to protect themselves, they’re in the wrong? There is no logic in that thinking. Prinnie is right…its no ones business except for the pastors and congregation. And really…he tweets a lot for pastor…wtf??? Thou shalt not tweet over 5 times a day? Sorry, I don’t mean to sound harsh, but i don’t get the logic behind what your saying. And anyway, I think the no trespassing signs aren’t keeping people away from the actual church, but away from the home that is on the property. This pastor is doing what any good pastor should do. I would rather be a part of a church that would stand up for right than cave in to fear of people full of hate that lack understanding. If Casey is there, she probably has been there for months…and there’s no children missing and shes caused no problems. Only people causing problems are the idiot stalkers. The fact is, Casey shouldn’t even HAVE to be hiding. It is beyond ridiculous and is un-american!!

These are the same scumbags that squawk about their RIGHTS, yet they ON A DAILY BASIS VIOLATE the rights of Casey Anthony and anyone who speaks out against them to (1) have peaceful enjoyment of the internet, and (2) sleuths them for information to use in an attempt to shut them up. That is called EXTORTION in the real world. They speak of their God and how the righteous will win and Casey will pay for what she has done. BLAH BLAH BLAH!! WTF are they even talking about? THEY ARE WHO THEY ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING. Cyber-bullies, assholes, stalkers, oppressors of speech, the list goes on and on. I want to be shown ONE THING where they prevented money being made from their endeavors ? They can’t! Ya know why? They are creating a demand for info on Casey, and the networks are more than happy to oblige — why? Because they make MONEY on advertising. And, I hope Casey writes a book because I know every single one of these self-righteous butt pickers will buy it just to have more to cry about. GET OVER IT! Find another kid to worship. Preferably one that needs food and clothing that can actually be HELPED. Jesus H. Christ I have never seen such douchebaggery! Even the Jon Bonet “fans” aren’t this stupid!

1. Jill

“They are who they accuse others of being” EXACTLY!

4. Pingback: Prinniefied speaks, bluntly! | The RadioNewz Blog

5. truthfinder

Why is it these idiots have a double standard? Whats ok for them is not ok for me? or Casey? or probably half a million others? I do not understand how they can tweet all damn day but no one else can? they can be stalkers, peeping toms, felons and other wonderful traits but Casey can’t be allowed to live one day in peace? She was found not guilty in a court of law. THAT is the end of it. No petitions, no noose, no fire or stakes. DONE. OVER Move on, What is it going to take to make them get it? i hope one of THEM gets arrested very soon and also has a lawsuit or two filed against them. maybe then …. oh hell who am I kidding? they will never move on , until they die and fall out of their chair.

6. twosidesandthetruth

As a Christian, I see it like this…. We expect God to forgive us our sins so who are we to not forgive others theirs. Are we better then God where we don’t have to or shouldn’t forgive others?? I don’t think so. We are not suppose to judge others, but it is done daily. “Judge not lest ye be judged”, and lastly, “vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord”. That doesn’t mean we have to help out in that area, the good Lord can handle that all on his own.. Life is to short to stalk around and act out like some are. Be happy, live fully and have fun, but not in a way to harm others, visit the beach, go camping, relax and enjoy life. We only have one chance at this life. Make it count for something good. Just my 2 cents…

Those women are the reason that people look down on “Christians”. Hypocrisy is their scripture.

7. Jill

Yes, you are right…its people like that that give Christianity, and therefore Christ a bad name. Sad!! Would Jesus be standing outside the church holding a sign telling her to get out of the neighborhood? I think not. He would be inside ministering to her, showing her how love heals, and not really concerned if he was being “taken advantage” of. And certainly not concerned about the threats being hurled at him by the “religious zealots”, whom he often put in their place. Pastor Camp is doing what he is called to do. He is a living, loving example to us all.

They make the baby Jesus cry.

8. RadioDeJay

OMG! I can not believe that it has come to harassing a church. What’s worse it the press is right there egging these people on. Most are doing it just to get there ugly mug on TV.
    A govenor of another State just recently released a bunch of Murderers. Where is the public outrage for that. I mean Casey was found not guilty and these guys were found guilty.
    What is worst is they are calling a perfectly decent church a cult and asking if the minister sold his soul to the devil! If anyone has sold their sole to the devil it is these people who claim they are fighting for justice for Caylee. I am sure little Caylee is spinning in her grave wondering how these psycho people became obsessed with her. It makes me sad to think of all the other missing and dead children who died not knowing what it is like to have someone fight for their rights.

If it were a mosque that CA was staying at, those fools would be guilty of committing a HATE CRIME through their hate postings. I don’t see how what they are doing is any different. THey have already laughingly compared the security measures to concentration camps.

2. jennifer

How do you know it’s a perfectly decent church RadioDeJay? Just because you say it is? Do you attend the church? Do You? You are right about one thing- people need to stand up for the other missing and abused (like Caylee) children. Other than that – just because a jury of REGULAR people like you and me with no law degrees found CA not guilty does not mean she wasn’t actually guilty of the crime. The ACT of neglect and murder that she caused on that innocent child. How can you support that? Did you follow the trial? I think you probably did not. Please realize that you are posting your thoughts in ignorance . This “Prinnie” has no class either – calling people names just because she can’t stop talking about this guilty woman or this innocent child’s murder. I believe she called people white trash? It is a mirror she should be looking into when saying those words.

Would you like it if someone harassed your pastor? I think it is absolutely disgusting that people are harassing this church and their members. If you are engaging in harassing Casey and her family, then you are white trash. FACT.

2. JieGako

The fact that a church feels the need to put up chains and “no trespassing” signs says a lot about society and the “Caylee Warriors.” Wake up people. This is about your hate for Casey and nothing more.

AND “just because a jury of REGULAR people like you and me with no law degrees found CA not guilty does not mean she wasn’t actually guilty of the crime.”

“Regular people” such as yourself friend. Not all people who are found guilty are guilty either. There have been many a person put to death only to find out who the real “perp” is too late via DNA.

Our justice system isn’t perfect. But it is what it is. You, nor no other “regular person” is going to change the Constitution of the United States of America. Especially by breaking the law and following your leader, whichever troll you prefer.

Because a jury doesn’t come up with a verdict that you, or anyone else doesn’t like, doesn’t make the verdict wrong. Do I believe Casey murdered, or accidentally cause that sweet child’s death? Oh HELL YES! But there is nothing I nor anyone else can do about it. Move on and help children who are in danger who are still living! Make a difference in their lives.

All of this hate towards Casey Anthony can not be enriching your life. Think of the moments, seconds, days or worse being taken off of your life.

Leave the Anthony family alone and let them grieve! Their the ones that lost their granddaughter, niece, etc. LEAVE THEM ALONE!

BRAVO!! Agree!! Sadly, these bottom feeders don’t have much more going on in their lives than to harass in the name of a dead child.

9. RadioDeJay

How else is a church suppose to protect themselves from a mob? It’s not like they normally have chains and no trespassing signs up any other time. A uchurch is suppose to be open so people can come at anytime to pray. Unfortuenately, because of gangs and other such criminals have made it necessary for churches to have to be locked when no one is around. I go to a Catholice church in a good area of town and they use chains to love the doors. Does that mean that the Catholic church is also a cult?

10. Freetonia

What kind of life do these people lead? They spend all their time stalking and hunting someone who was found “Not Guilty”, she’s allowed to walk freely after a criminal trial where she was only guilty of misdemeanors. They may not like it but thems the breaks, and that’s why Lady Justice is wearing a blindfold, no case is a slam dunk and if they are mad it should be at the absolutely stupid prosecution put on by Jeff Ashton and the DA’s office NOT the person let go. What a tragic way to waste your precious time on this planet, spending all your time obsessing about a person who could care less about you, and most likely doesn’t even know any of them exist individually. How many of them are neglecting their own families? That little girl was never neglected, she had more attention and love than almost any child I’ve heard of, she was cared for medically, before she was 3 she’d been to a dentist multiple times, how many of their kids get regular dental care, how many of these women get regular dental care, very few if any I suspect. No one could be a functioning adult, partner, mother, employee and devote this much time to a person legally found not guilty. Grow up and move on and get your life back, devote your time to your own children and if you have time to kids in your own area who are still ALIVE and need help. A dead kid is beyond anyone’s help or even caring. That’s what makes me so sick about these dangerous people, they are proving to be sicker than the person that they are stalking. That’s saying something about them more than her, something truly evil is being done and it’s setting OUR way of life and liberty back to the middle ages. What normal person even wants that to happen?

11. truthfinder

Of course they are neglecting their own- job, children, spouse or even the cat. No one can function in the REAL WORLD and behave as they do. Problem is they don’t see it. They really believe that they are fighting for a child. What they fail to see is she doesn’t need that . She never really did. What they should do and how they should behave is a society thing. IS their behavior normal – of course not. But these folks are not mental giants. no rocket scientists among the mass.
    What they do have is volume supplied by low class talking heads on tv. That will keep them going for a long time. That is where the real issue starts. Get the talking heads off the case and maybe they will find another cause. If not then we wait for them to slowly disappear and Casey has her rights further trampled on.

12. jennifer

What is the difference between what they are doing different rom what YOU are doing? You spend so much time “talking” about what they are doing! Cursing as well? Talk about shit/douche bags….you are no better. You just complain, complain, complain….and curse other people who aren’t even talking to YOU. You too need to get a life!

I’m not making threats — they are. I am not violating someone’s civil rights by aggressively stalking her and her family or anyone who speaks out against them. THAT is the difference.

13. JieGako

Prinnie, I myself am a Christian. I don’t like organized rigion either. Unfortunately you’re right about these “Christians.” They are an embarrassment to me. They are the very reason that some hate Christianity in general. Being a believer of anything comes with the “fringe.” Sadly the fringe are what people remember and think about when it comes to any group, religion based or otherwise. The bad outweigh the good. Hiding behind a religion in order to damage others is not acceptable. There is no difference in these haters and the likes of Westboro Baptist Church and that inbred family. Hate is hate no matter what label you put on it. Putting perfume on a pig doesn’t make it smell any better. It still stinks and it’s still a “boogar-eater!”

BTW I LOVE your “boogar-eater” concept. It’s so spot on.

1. JieGako

“religion!” damn iPhone autocorrect!

They get mad at being called booger eaters, but it embodies their true selves. Too low class and socially retarded to have shame or realize that their behavior is not socially acceptable. Oh, and I’m a bitch for pointing out their bad behavior. It’s disgusting what they are doing. The Briley’s with their multiple twitter accounts that are doing nothing more than acting like the BOOGER EATERS that they are. These people don’t have real life friends. No one would want to spend time with them. They are social derelicts and they find other like-minded derelicts to befriend online, and they then feed off of each others’ hate. You’re not kidding they are no better than Westboro Baptist Church. The fringe for sure. That FB group I saw this morning has so much racial hate on there, I couldn’t believe it. These people openly engage in racism. That just shows their level of ignorance and lack of class.

3. Jill

BRAVO JieGako!
      I too am a Christian and can’t believe the hate…and there is no other word for it…that spews out of these “Christian” mouths. It reminds me of the story in the Bible where a bunch of religious zealots brought a woman before Jesus who, I think, was caught in adultry. The religious bigots pretty much said to Jesus, “what about HER…what are YOU going to do with her?” Basically pointing out that SHE is a sinner and needs to be punished. They wanted to stone her…sound familier? Jesus rebuked these religious fools and said, He without sin, throw the first stone. Well, at least they got it…they dropped the stones they had in their hands, and walked away…in shame. These Casey haters don’t seem to be smart enough to get this lesson. They’d probably just go on believing that they have a right to stone Casey, ignore Jesus and start throwing the stones. Personally, I think they call themselves Christians, but they are just “religious.” They make people run from Christianity. I find it very, very sad.

1. JieGako

Sorry this is long. This applies to any faith or beliefs that are used for the ammunition to hurt others. I’m really not “off the wall” either. Just trying to fight illogic with logic and truth!

Agreed! And here’s the thing….. If Jesus were to actually come back to this society today, the zealots would label Him a liar, make fun of His clothes, His speaking, His beliefs and LIE about Him! Why?  Because He wouldn’t live up to what the people think He should be!

He sure wouldn’t be hanging with the likes of “Scripture Spouting Christians,” the Pope or any other “Mega-Church” preacher!

He’d be sleeping on the streets with the homeless, hanging in the bars with people who are hurting, and comforting the downtrodden.

He’d hang with the dregs of society who are hurting. He’d be comforting the Anthony family THAT’S FOR SURE, therefore pissing the zealots off.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that many hurting people have given up on life for this very reason. Others judging them instead of helping them. Why not help them?

These “Christians” who throw Jesus’ name around are like new aged pharisees. They don’t care about others. They judge others! They care about what “THEY” believe is God’s interpretation of the Bible. They pick and chose which verses they like and don’t like. If they don’t like it, “Well it really isn’t relevant in this day and age.” HUH? LOL! None of the scriptures were written in this day and age.

Everything in the New Testament is about forgiveness, love, kindness and treating others with love.

Jesus even said, “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink’… Then the RIGHTEOUS (zealots & warriors) will answer him, ‘Lord, when was it that we saw YOU hungry and gave YOU food, or thirsty and gave YOU something to drink?…’

Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the LEAST of these (Casey Anthony) who are members of MY family, you did it to ME!’ Matthew 25:35, 37, 40

So, for the trolls who claim to be Christians… “Are you treating Casey Anthony and family the way you would treat your “Lord?” I think not. Read the New Testament again, or for you that have never read it (usually you guys sitting on the front pew every Sunday) READ IT! STUDY IT! See if what you have been doing in the name of “RELIGION” is Biblically correct. It’s NOT!

Casey may be a murderer. I don’t know. I believe she did something stupid that resulted in Caylee’s death. I’m not a fan of Casey Anthony’s but I surely don’t dare to judge her. That is not my place nor anyone else’s.

I was shocked with the verdict when it came out, but it is what it is.

Nobody….. NOBODY can say how Casey is really doing or what she’s feeling. There’s no doubt she was a good mother while Caylee was alive. That’s very clear in the home videos and pics.

She screwed up big time and tried to lie her way out of it. Who knows? Not me and I dare not say I do.

Media is heartless! They’ll put out any pic or video and spin it for public reaction. It’s cruel and unusual punishment for ANYONE, much less the dubbed, “Most Hared Woman in America.” Casey DEFINITELY has her character flaws, but no one deserves the torment that she and her family have had to go through and are STILL going through!

I especially worry about George and Cindy. George is so angry because of what Baez put him through. And Cindy is in “LaLa Land.” I hope they survive all of this.

As a mother of a daughter whose around Casey’s age. And as a grandmother myself, I can not imagine or be stupid enough to even dream that I even have a clue as to what the Anthony’s have gone through.

I can’t imagine the loss of my granddaughter. I wouldn’t survive it without being put in a coma. And then you have the devastating “loss” of who they “believed” their daughter was. That dream is GONE.

But as any parent would do, they still love their daughter, even with what she did, or may have done. That love will never go away. Never….

It’s just so sad that people won’t give these people any peace. I truly believe that it won’t be until someone is actually murdered before these haters will wake up. Well…. Let me rephrase that. Until “SOME” haters will wake up. Probably very few sadly………..

BRAVO!!

I can’t imagine being in the Anthony’s shoes, and yes I do feel sorry for them. I look at the amount of trash they have been put through by these people. And for what? Because they didn’t get the verdict that they wanted and are butt hurt that double jeopardy exists. I’ve never seen such ignorance, and I’ll tell ya another thing. The true crime community needs an ENEMA. These people have shit up the internet with their nonsense. What used to be fun to sit around and intelligently discuss these cases is now dangerous and impossible because you have to deal with socially retarded goobers who don’t comprehend the modern English or our judicial system.