Remembering Jessica Sacco

Matthew Puccio seems to have taken center-stage in this case, and because of his eagerness to tell the media what a bad ass he is, and how he had such a bad life – the victim in this tragedy is taking a backseat.  Jessica Rae Sacco did NOT ask to be murdered as Puccio contends.  She was viciously attacked in her home, and with the help of four other monsters her body was desecrated and thrown into a ravine like trash.  Matthew Puccio is a sociopath.  He is playing the media because he finally is “somebody” – even if it means he is loathed and hated.  This is probably the first real attention that Matthew Puccio has experienced in his life.

While Puccio was in Texas he met Jessica on Facebook.  It seems like Facebook was a place where she went to for solace – a place that she could make friends easily, and it became the place that led to her death.  It is a travesty that Matthew Puccio belittles and blames his victim who from all appearances was nothing more than a young girl who was looking for love and acceptance – even if it meant putting up with the likes of the bottom feeder, Matthew Puccio and his leech friends, the Forney’s.

I have received emails from people who knew Jessica and are just brokenhearted that Puccio is taking front and center when it is Jessica that should be getting the coverage, not the scum that took her life.  From her friend Valerie:

Jessica was always friendly, first time I met her she just jumped right in like we had known each other for years. I liked that she was such an outgoing person that could always make you laugh and someone you could always act like yourself around and respect the fact that she was never afraid to speak her mind. She was one of those genuinely kind hearted people who could see good in the people and wouldn’t pass judgement on you based on other peoples opinion. And she definitely wasn’t “getting in to witchcraft” because the last time I texted her about 3 weeks ago she was talking about how she puts her faith in god and it helps and she prays a lot. I think no matter what hard times she was going through, she would try to stay positive and find strength in herself, she was not the type to give up or give in always fighting to overcome obstacles and become a better, stronger person in the process. ♥

Many others have stated that Jessica was just a sweet, sweet girl and even if they gave her a little bit of crap online, she was always quick to forgive and forget.  I hope and pray that justice is done and that Matthew Puccio and his friends ALL OF THEM WHO HELPED WITH HER MURDER are held accountable and are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

1. Administrator

Thank you for remembering the victim, as you know, is not often the case in the media. We always hear so much about the murderers and criminals, but often forget just who suffered most. Victims and their survivors have no rights and too often are forgotten while we watch the mugs of the psychos dancing across the screen.

You’re welcome. I thought it was important to know who Jessica was. Matthew Puccio is pure evil and he preyed on a young girl who only wanted acceptance. He has been interviewed by several news stations and nearly GLOWS when he gets to talk about murdering this girl. I wanted to put a reminder here that his evil should not outshine this young girl’s inner beauty.

2. Cathy

You have summed her up so well in this article. She was just a young girl who really wanted acceptance and found it in the wrong place. She meant well and he took advantage of that and her family misses her very much.

3. Valerie

Thank you for writing this, it means a lot to me

You’re welcome. Jessica should be the one getting the media’s attention – not that scumbag sitting in jail enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

4. family

thankyou for putting this out. as a member of jessica’s family it is awful that this has happened to Anyone especially someone who just wanted love and acceptance. thankyou again.

5. chris

I didnt know Jessica but My heart really goes out to her family and friends for the untimely horiffic death, Death is never good to us on earth, and to lose your child to something like this is but fair, God holds her now and what a wonderful comfort that is in the eyes of her family

6. PQ

My heart goes out to Jessica’s family along with my prayers. I truly hope justice is served with all those involved including the ones who have YET to be arrested.

1. LJ

What do u mean “YET” the people that was behind this is already locked up so that means nobody else goes to jail.. U do NOT know the Full story so stop writting bout it. U olny “know” what the news says an this internet says so like i said stop writting cuz all u people dop is try an twist things around an make everything sounds worse then it is.. Make Matt sound worse.. He really is a good man.. yall just dont know him.. yes hes clinically insane but still a good person for the most part.. yes we all agree what he did was wrong but what yall fail to realize is the regrets it ALL to the fullest. Matthew loved Jessica and wanted to marry her. He told me he thinks she was really the one for him to share his life with…… RIP Jessica..

1. Administrator

“She was viciously attacked in her home, and with the help of four other monsters her body was desecrated and thrown into a ravine like trash.”

Once something like this happens, the contract changes…no more “he’s really a good man”….this is murder, plain and simple, and if there’s evidence to convict those who did this to her, they are not “good men” they are murderers. There is no excuse in the world, not bad childhood, not insanity, nothing that will make it look any prettier nor be acceptable or justified.

I’m not even that familiar with this case, but don’t have to be, because it happens many times every day, even in the best of families in the best of neighborhoods. Seems that’s when friends and family members come out of the woodwork to explain to the world what a nice guy he really was. Pffft….when the trigger is pulled or the knife cuts….no more Mr.
        Nice Guy….it’s Mr. Murder!

The names might change, but the story is the same…..over and over and over!

He admitted that he killed her because he claims (as does Linda – she admitted to the media) that Jessica “put a hit out on him”. That means that this was premeditated. He is not a good guy. He is a cold blooded murderer. Stabbing her wasn’t enough. He and his friends then tried to cover the murder by dismembering her. I think he might have a diagnosed personality disorder, but he is not clinically insane. His thoughts were organized, and he was sane enough to speak to the media – repeatedly.

2. PQ

Ahhh it must be Linda. Who else would defend a murderer? Clinically insane? Is this his new defense? Thought it was cause she had a hit out on him??? A good man? He isn’t a good man. A good man would not have killed anyone let alone the person you claim he loved so much. Sorry no one can make Matt sound any worse than his own confession! He is a scum sucking sack of shit. The lowest common denominator in life and by you defending him only makes you one too!

He loved her enough to kill her and dismember her?

8. PQ

Oh and YES Linda, I am willing to bet more names will come flying out once the forensics are done on his and Jessica’s computers and or cell phones. All those dirty little secrets that people thought they could delete and will no longer be there will all pop back up like a bad penny. So Yes I believe there will be more arrests made.

Linda still hasn’t explained how she got Jessica’s pants. She has them because Matthew was wearing them, too. How long had she and Matt been an item? And will she be sending him money for his prison account?

1. PQ

Must make her feel all special and such to be wearing the pants of a dead girl.

9. Valerie

Linda shut up and go finish high school. Apparently they don’t teach common sense there. Everyone is sick of you and anything you have to say. You are just a disrespectful little girl who is dying for attention. Maybe it’s not directly you’re fault since you clearly come from a severely disfunctional family. Don’t be blinded by believing in what you want to be true instead of what’s actually true. Matt’s own family knows what kind of horrible person he is and you are the only one defending this sicko. Maybe you are just really naive and just don’t know any better but the same thing happens with other girls who are stupid enough to let themselves be brainwashed by a sociopath and they end up having the same horrible things happen to them because they didn’t listen to people’s warnings. If you want to spend the next 25 to forever years of your life in love with a cold blooded killer making visits to the prison every weekend after you turn 18 then be my guest. But do yourself and everyone else a favor and just shutup already. You have diarrhea of the mouth and all you do is make yourself look stupid.

10. JunieTuney

When someone has to use too many “modifier words” to describe a situation .. they are either backpeddling or trying to paint the truth away from them. “He REALLY is a good man” “good person (FOR THE MOST PART) (what about the rest of the time?… does killer come to your mind too?) These days people get married for the wrong reasons so the marriage thing holds no weight.. but how come there was another girl on the scene so fast??? If she was the one for him to share his life with what are you doing in his life… playing second fiddle to another Manson like creature?

1. PQ

Most likely she spent most of her time trying to get him away from Jessica. Wanna bet when all the evidence is in and computer and cell phone forensics are back her name popups up on a lot of material? Bet they find incriminating messages, posts, emails, texts etc.

11. PQ

Sweet Jesus are you saying she isn’t even 18 yet?? WTF kind of parent allows their child to hang out with psycho’s and then go on TV and defend the killer?? SMH!!!

1. Valerie

Yeah well some of my friends who have access to Matt’s page where this rude uneducated profane little girl likes to run her mouth, and her sister Candice jumped in to say leave my sister alone she’s underage

So, Linda is admitting elsewhere that she is Matt’s girlfriend? Again, I am going to ask — Linda, HOW did you get Jessica’s pants and why didn’t you and your mother call the cops when he came to your house and admitted killing Jessica?

13. Cindy Sacco

Ok everyone, now it’s my turn. I am Jessica’s Step Mother. You have no idea what this child was thinking or dreaming. She is a wonderful, loving, kind individual that hates no one no matter what. She was too young and innocent to understand the monster that she has befriended. Can any of you understand the loss her Father feels. She was his ONLY child. My Husband and I are devastated by the loss of our child. We miss her so. That being said, everyone need ts stop trying to figure out what that evil man Matthew Puccio was thinking when he took our child’s life and who’s pajama bottoms he was wearing. Let’s focus on the task at hand. Lord have mercy on your soul Matthew because those of us left behind to mourn for OUR Jessica DON’T

The question is being asked because Linda (his new girlfriend) has possession of the clothing, and it is my opinion that she knows MUCH more about this crime than just someone who is his friend. Plus, the fact that she is defending this monster is sickening. That’s why it is being brought up. In no way, shape or form should any of these people take front seat to the real victim here, and that is Jessica. I cannot imagine the hurt and anguish that your family is experiencing, and my heart truly goes out to you. I hope that somehow you are able to find comfort in knowing that she was very much loved by those who knew her.

2. LJ

Cindy I am really sorry for ur loss. Jess was a pretty cool person.. Trust me i cant believe this really happened an i wish it didnt….Prinnie last time i will say this I WAS NOT MATTHEWS GIRLFRIND!!!! Now stop saying things u dont know anything bout..

14. Cindy Sacco

I understand the questions. However I just wanted to comment on behalf of our Beloved Daughter Jessica Rae Sacco. We have no more questions, we don’t want to know why. We just need to heal. Thanks to all that knew her and loved her. Please note that her sister Brittany is so hurt and lost right now. We appreciate your kind words.

Have you been in touch with any local (Ohio) crime advocate agencies? There are resources available to you and your family. If you need links/info just let me know and I can forward them to you.

1. Cindy Sacco

No comment, we have each other thank you.

15. PQ

Cindy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

16. captcrazypants

I really hope you consider professional help, your family will need guidance and help in the coming years, and bringing the man who killed your daughter, and Brittany, Jessica’s sister will need help getting through all of things that aren’t going to go away. A professional can help with the grief, can help process the up coming investigation and trial. You have been hurt more dramatically than even you understand, and more stress and strain on are the horizon. I hope you reconsider and grab hold of any and all help available to you and your family Cindy. Sometimes people don’t make it without help, you’ve already lost enough – reach out and grab for all of your futures. Good luck to you all, you are in our prayers, but sometimes that’s not enough.

17. Kate

Nothing that this Puccio prick says is true. He’s a liar, cheat, murderer and now he’s a pedo. He tried passing his black cat off as half panther on facebook and even believed that a bunch of Juggalos had these hitmen doing spree kills – giving him a green light to act “tough” on his public facebook for all to see – given his need for narcissistic supply is shameless. The man is a tool pawned off and away to even his own damn lies and illusions. The only thing that stopped this dumbass from going to college was faygo and high school.
    If any weak minded, easily impressionable chicks even think about writing this pissed, flesh pile of a creature – may I remind you that he treated his girlfriend (Jessica Sacco) like shit MONTHS before her death. And that was when he was out, free and had options in life. If you think he won’t spin you up in his webs over a bunch of stupid, sweet talking paper piles (that you dare call a legitimate letter from a “pen pal”) Then you are just as much of a sick, moral trade off to his lies as Matthew is himself.
    I never met Jessica – but from what it seemed…. she was murdered just because she wanted to make people happy. She just wanted what we all work hard for: To belong, to love and be loved equally in a joyous, fulfilling life. She gave Matthew her whole heart with open arms and he was pathetically low and dumb enough to destroy and waste six lives that didn’t have to end in the tragedy that it did.
    My heart goes out to Jessica’s mom and sister – may they find that through the pain and tragedy that Jessica suffered in life to EARN her paradise in heaven – and she already has. God would never cast such a test on a person He didn’t think was worthy of his highest rewards. Such hardships are only given to those who God deems as being rare, valuable and worthy and apparently God saw tremendous value in Jessica’s spirit and wanted her early. God Bless Jessica – forever rest in peace and paradise. But that does not discount the fact that we all knew a Jessica in our lives and miss such a wonderful human being.

18. Kevin

“Your Crazy is My Crazy” Worst Mom Ever.

19. J uk

I didn’t know jessica but have total sympathy for her friends and family. I saw this on tv, it struck a cord with me as jessica could easily of been my daughter who has the same difficulties. I wanted to wish love and peace to all that lost her.
    I only hope the evil murders suffer for their sins. And her friends and family were and are able to support each other.
    J in the UK

Chris Wright is apparently out of prison and online. Have had a few profiles sent to me of his. There was a lot that was going on that weren’t included in the piece that was done on her. It is really sad. She seemed like a lovely girl who just wanted friends and to be accepted and she made the mistake of befriending Puccio. I had also gotten emails from his former prison cellmate who had given me information. At the time I didn’t want to post it because I felt like he didn’t deserve anymore attention. This is about Jessica and what these horrible people did to her. I have been contemplating doing a more up to date post on her and see if I can contact the women in Cincinnati who hid Puccio and friends out when they skeedaddled.

Thanks for commenting.