Ineffective Boycotting and Harassment

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–

As Americans, we value our right to free speech and protest.  However, when does the claim of “free speech” go too far? Tomorrow marks the one-year mark in which Casey Anthony was adjudicated NOT GUILTY by a jury of her peers for the murder of her daughter, Caylee. In the time that the media assisted in creating this shit storm of a case with their BOMBSHELLS and sneak peeks into the “mind of Casey”, a cult of Casey haters has evolved online.  They operate under the guise of “justice for Caylee” by stalking and harassing the Anthony family, Casey’s former legal team, news media who report on Ms. Anthony and anyone else who speaks out against the “Caylee Warriors” and their BULLYboyCOTT.

This effort is not about “justice” for Caylee Marie Anthony.  It is about pure, gut-wrenching, seething , wholly encompassing HATRED for her mother and family; and anyone who speaks out otherwise.

This isn’t about justice – it is about denying American citizens the right to free speech.  One “boycotter” threatened to post a free link to a leaked copy of Jose Baez’s book.  How does this honor Caylee Anthony again?  How is this behavior even remotely interpreted as boycotting?  Their booger eating manifestos on Twitter are so bad that mainstream media has blocked many of them.  They consider this to be a victory, when in fact, others are looking at them like they are one fry short of a Happy Meal.

There is a HUGE difference between a moral right and a legal right.  Our moral rights are subjective.  Our legal rights are guaranteed, and denying any person the right to live their life unabated is a violation of those rights.  Please spare me the “well, she didn’t let Caylee live blah blah blah”.  She was found NOT GUILTY.  Unless you are a court of law, you have NO RIGHT to tell anyone that they should stay hidden never to be able to live a productive life because of the HATRED of a small group of mentally imbalanced individuals.

Please find a more constructive, NONINTRUSIVE way to rid yourselves of this hatred.

Author, activist, lover of all animals and a few people.

Defend speech because it’s free; not because you agree with it.
You can now purchase a book of the screenshots that were gathered during my research of the case and see the reasons I was so upset about what was happening in Steubenville.

prinnie – who has written posts on Prinniefied.com.

1. RadioDeJay

Well the threats are getting even worst. I just read where either Holly has received a death threat from one of the warriors These people are so obsessed over a child they never knew. Someone needs to get these people some good psychological help or lock them up in a mental hospital before someone gets killed.

This is not what Caylee Anthony would want. It makes me sick how these warriors only think of her when there are thousands of children missing or have been killed by a parent or stranger.
    I am spending my summer taking homeless children ages 2-18 on field trips that was set up by a certain group. It was started so these kids could go back to school in the fall and tell kids in their class that they got to do something on their summer break. This helps them to feel like a normal child that is not homeless. Would you believe that some of the older children around 12 and up have no parents and are on their own.

These people need to get off their a*ses and go out and volunteer. Go work with abused children or women if you are so passionate about helping children. Go become a child ad-litem (guardian). Go to a homeless shelter and help tutor a homeless child so that they will finish their education. I can go on and on about ways to volunteer.

I am very seriously thinking about writing Cheney Mason a letter after I read about the death threat to Holly. I feel he needs to be aware of these people before Casey’s probation ends

They will not stop until one of them harms her. As for the death threat, that is SO WRONG and just shows how socially stunted these people are.

1. The Warrior

There was no death threat to holly briley. Holly briley posts on the internet the whereabouts of her FORMER followers. And WHO was the BIGGEST boycotter??? None other then jon & holly briley. Their page? “Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings-No Money for Murder. AND instead of holly briley writing disgusting blogs on radionewz all day about her FORMER supporters, maybe SHE should go out and volunteer for homeless children. You really should get your facts straight before you blog about something.

Dear Lack of Comprehension Warrior:

WHERE do you see on this particular post where the subject matter of said blog was Holly? Must I school you about the difference between BLOGGING and COMMENTING? It’s quite simple. Pay attention now…this might me more than you can handle which you have proven with your COMMENT. I am a blogger. Right now, I am COMMENTING. Blogging is when someone writes an opinion piece and others COMMENT on it. Therefore, you are a COMMENTER not a blogger. Make sense? Now, can you please clearly state your issue. TIA
          idiot

1. The Warrior

In the 2nd sentence of the BLOG! Is that simple enough for you??? The BLOG is about threats to holly briley and about warriors and about volunteering for homeless children. My COMMENT was there is no death threat to holly. GOT IT YET??? Do YOU comprehend?? LMAO

FireShot Pro Screen Capture

Really? The second sentence of this blog, past the quote says nothing of the sort. You still have no clue about blogging, do you?

1. jill1964

Prinnie…wow. I thought you were pretty clear on the difference between a “blog” and a “comment”. I tell you, I’m scared for this nation!!

I thought I was, too. Maybe I should grunt and fart the difference. It seems that’s all they are able to comprehend. I even drew pictures. I mean REALLY! LOL

2. Harry N

The so-called boycott didn’t stop me from buying Jose’s book a few days ago at my local Barnes and Noble. I’ve finished it and would recommend it to any fair-minded person willing to look beyond the narrative that the media has sold over the last few years.

3. truthfinder

Freedom , yes they seem to think they are the only ones that applies to. i hate to tell them that Jose and Casey have rights too. Scratch that I am happy to tell them. I hope that before someone dies this mess finds its way to a court of law.

A “badge of honor” for being a booger eater? Unreal. Their logic is so OUT THERE.

4. psmac

Thanks for posting this. Too bad these people don’t put their real identities out there so they can be prosecuted.

5. jill1964

I’ve read these Blaiss comments on twitter before. Whoever she is, she needs some SERIOUS help. She has to be very mentally unstable. This case has been a REAL eye-opener for me. I am seriously appalled at how our society has become such a nation of “sheeple.” I have a friend who is smart and I wouldn’t call her a Caylee Warrior, but to this day she spouts off the stuff that the news media portrayed about Casey that just isn’t true. I told her I was reading Jose’s book and she right away just went’ “oh, please…he’s such a liar, why would you read that?” I told her that there is SO much stuff that happened in that trial that was never reported on…only the anti-casey, anti-defense stuff was reported. She said “oh, she killed her…she just wanted to party, party, party…I know, I watched the whole trial.” Well, yes, she may have watched the trial, but she watched it as Nancy Grace or someone like her, gave commentary and TOLD her what to think about what was going on. She saw the pictures of Casey in the blue dress dancing at a bar splashed across the screen and labeled her a party girl. If she watched the trial, did she miss the part where her friends said she was not much of a partier? Did she miss the fact that all her friends called her the “mom” of the group because she would get on them about taking drugs and stuff? Did they miss the part about her staying home with Caylee most nights? I’m amazed that people have lost the ability to think for themselves. I also watched the trial…and as long as I watched it and listened to the commnentary I too thought Casey was a real biotch and that she was guilty. But about half way through…I began to see things differently and the commentary began to get on my nerves because I heard them say things that simply were not true. I thought…”wow, they are out and out lying about what just went down…or their opinion is just that, not fact.” I began to read the discovery, read the transcripts and I started thinking that it didn’t seem like a murder but a cover up…and then I thought, WHY would you cover it up? And to me, it seems so simple. I have done research on sexual abuse and it’s effects and I thought Casey fit that description very well. Now…do I KNOW for certain what happened? Nope. But, if you dig just a little bit below the surface, you will see that it was not a cut and dry murder case. You can’t send someone to death or give them life in prison JUST because you don’t like them, or on speculation. A jury saw the evidence…more of that evidence was pro-prosecution because the defense seemed to be shot down quite a bit by a system that just wanted to convict… and they still came up with not-guilty. She has a right to every freedom that any American has. I just don’t understand. Do these people not think that they too, someday could be accused of something and THEY would want a fair trial. They would want someone like Jose fighting for them? They certainly wouldn’t want Nancy Grace talking about them everynight like she KNEW everything and told her followers “guilty as charged.” They throw away Casey’s rights, they throw away their own. What about that do they not get?

BTW…I highly recommend Jose’s book. Very eye opening!

I agree with EVERYTHING you said! They sure did paint her as a party whore and the public was sucking it up like gravy on a biscuit. It only takes an accusation before you are in Casey’s former defense chair. What these people are not realizing is that they are so quick to deny Casey her civil rights, but what about their own? What happens when they give them up just for the sake of punishing someone who was found NOT GUILTY? What happens when they scream to change the legal system and there is no longer a jury of their peers to hear EVIDENCE or lack of in their defense?

I plan on reading Jose’s book and we are hoping to get him on Behind the Yellow Tape as a guest to discuss not only the book, but the boycotters. Cross your fingers!!

1. jill1964

Oh, I hope you get him on! I would love to hear his take on the boycotters…or “bully”cotters as you say! Love your blog…you make sense in a world that’s gone MAD!

6. Harry N

I’m happy to see that Jose’s book continues to sell well on Amazon and that he’s booked on many major media outlets to promote it. ABC, CBS, Fox News, even HLN. Did these people, who at most
    number in the few hundreds, really think that they could intimidate major corporations and keep
    a book from being published and marketed? Truly delusional.

But they claim to be boycotting anyone making money. Really? Her tweet says otherwise. I am going to read his book. At the end of the day, Jose won the golden ticket. He pulled off what many thought was the impossible.

I see all of the WARRIORS have come over to dislike posts. That’s what — maybe a dozen of you? LMFAO So, let me get this straight. It’s perfectly okay in your jacked up logic to shit talk people and harass the mainstream media for not bending to your psychotic ideals, but when someone comments on your sophomoric, cyberbullying behavior – you get your panties in a twist? Typical and shows just how socially stunted and immature you women are. Thanks for proving my point day after day.

Sinker: Your comment only shows how disgusting you and your peers and the lengths you will go to attempt to intimidate others when you don’t like what others have to say. It speaks LOUDLY, S. It’s ironic that you use the lies of the man who said he wanted to have sex with the dead child that you adore. You better do your research before you use that one as your ace in the hole or as usual you warriors are going to come out with your pants down.