Spitting On Our Judicial System

If you are not a native American, then someone in your family has traveled from far away to make their new life in the United States of America.  Many families have relatives who came through  Ellis Island which welcomed millions of newly arrived immigrants in the 60-years that it was open.  In fact, it has been estimated that close to 40 percent of all current U.S. citizens can trace at least one of their ancestors to Ellis Island.  Millions of immigrants packed up what few belongings they had to give their families a better life and to live in a nation free of religious oppression and a FAIR judicial system.  Immigrants from all over the world have left behind lives of religious and legal oppression, coming to the US with very little in their pockets for the chance to live in a nation where they do not have to fear cruel and unusual punishment for wishing to practice religion the  way they want to, or to have freedom of speech.

Burqa, via Director of National Intelligence.What I find most disturbing about the Caylee’s Warriors aka Caylee’s Angels is the fact that they are so quick to spit in the face of the millions who have risked it all just to get here.  Filled with their hatred of the system, they dishonor all of those who have given up their lives to attain freedom and those who risk their lives to protect it.   These individuals are a disgrace.  We have one of the best judicial systems in the world, and while it is not perfect, it is as darn close as you can get.  If they hate it so much – there is a third world country that they could relocate to that might be better suited to their hang ’em high mentality.

1. JanCorey

Statistics confirm that most people that confessed to crimes for a more-minimal sentence are actually not guilty of the crime, much like most of the people from death row have been proven to not even have been guilty of the crime they were sentenced for. Does that make a difference? It should imo.

2. psmac

It’s hard to believe the mentality of lack thereof in these crazies!

1. JanCorey

That’s just the point, they are not crazy, it is just the way the system works. Ever hear of those group of attorneys they get cases overturned after being found guilty of crimes they never did?

These people are batshit insane. Their whole mission is based on hatred rather than no profit for murder. The Innocence Project is a great organization but not relevant in this particular discussion. Casey was found not guilty. The state failed to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

1. rebekkah

I agree with you. These people aren’t smart enough to even think about the Innocence Project, and when you think about it, the people imprisoned falsely is not statistically representative of how the majority of cases work. Our system isn’t perfect, but her case demonstrates to me, that justice does prevail in cases.

There is something fundamentally wrong with how these people view the world. They represent a few hundred and I pray it’s not contagious. You know that dumb petition that shows up in every news section everywhere, for the last year? I can’t imagine someone wanting to implode the constitution with regard to double jeopardy based ONE case? Are they kidding me? And people signed this? WTF?

2. rebekkah

Jan I respectfully disagree with how sane these people are:)) I don’t know if they are crazy as in need medication, crazy ( and I’m not bagging on mentally ill people by saying that, but they are not healthy people! Can you imagine being angry as they are on a daily basis about a case to which you are not personally involved? I mean I get (we) are angry about what they do, what they represent etc. But would you spend every day on Amazon and other blogs expending your precious energy typing out emotional tirades filled with hate?Charles Swindoll said that our thoughts became our words, words become our actions and actions are who we are. This is who they are and it begs the question as to whether they are sane on some level. You know what I mean?

3. truthfinder

The insanity has gone way beyond any I have ever witnessed in all the years of reading and writing in the true crime genre. i have been amazed at the antics shown by these people. Our system is as good as it gets ,while not perfect it is good. This same system that they are strangling, is the same system that will strangle them in the end. They will have to pay for their crimes too. Because you can’t break laws while shouting about injustice without having to pay a penalty also.

1. rebekkah

AGREE!

2. rebekkah

It’s at times like this that I wish for a minute that internet speech was censored. BUT THEN of course logic prevails and I know govt censorship would be a NIGHTMARE. We need more blogs talking about this is the only thing I can think of to bring more awareness about this. I don’t the average American knows this is going on? What are your thoughts truthfinder?

I don’t think the average American has a clue about some of this bizarre online crap. Unless you’ve actually witnessed it, it’s almost too crazy to believe.

4. Leslie

From reading Baez’s book and thinking about it … the press fed the media which drove the frenzy. It doesn’t mean the information was accurate it means that’s the spin the media put on it and people are still running with it. Was it the whole truth and facts. NO…. Nancy Grace’s show was about to be cancelled till she got her dog teeth into the Anthony Case. How many careers did Caylee create and how many people reinvented themselves ie Pat Brown and a few others. They all tried to hitch their wagons to some media publicity to further their own careers. Shame. I’ve changed my opinion on this case. I have many questions that will never be answered. But we must respect our juror system. Even if it fails in one case it works most of the time and it has to be a fair and impartial system. Princess is right all our ancestors came one way or another. Mine came through Ellis Island and worked hard to be integrated into America, customs, language. These immigrants had a high work ethic. There were no social services programs to support them… all they knew was sweatshops and hard work and work that most Americans won’t dirty their hands with but they still want the food stamps and medicaid etc. Sad in my opinion.

1. rebekkah

Well the Americans that won’t dirty their hands better get with it because that assistance may run out. My husband was laid off of his career in the hardest hit state aside from Wisconsin. You know what he did? We took the last of our savings and sent him to trucking driving school. Never did I imagine I would have my husband gone for weeks at a time while raising little ones. I worked too. I was laid off as a teacher working for a govt contractor last June. I chose to stay home with my children after that because it was cheaper than both of us working and paying for childcare, plus it’s better for them as one is dylsexic and need my help for him to stay at grade level. Plus, I just love seeing them every day. But that doesn’t mean I don’t work. I find odd jobs. I edit for people in school. I’m trying to find freelance work in technical writing. But I won’t rely on the system because it’s not reliable. Americans need to learn to be self reliant again.

My great grandparents immigrated from Italy and France. My Nonny was a maid and my paternal great grand father was a sheep header.I’m disgusted with the apathy of late as well.

You and me both re the apathy. I think most of these people who are tweeting day and night don’t work – never have worked and have relied on the system their whole lives. They should use some of their free time to educate themselves. Harvard and Yale have free online content.

1. rebekkah

As does MIT. They have a free course in abnormal psychology they should peruse. LOL ( The course is real although I used it make a joke about them.)

I absolutely LOVE MIT’s courses online. I download a lot of stuff off of ITunes University and listen to it. It’s amazing how much is out there to learn from. It’s sad that they don’t broaden their horizons.

5. stopthecayleewarriors

Well you have to look at who they get their advice from. Look who they picked as the person to broadcast their mission. I think if you look at the source of where they learn their laws then we can all see why they are so wrong. I say we should let them continue with their mission because the whole world will be laughing at them. I hope more papers publish info about them just so more people will see what as*e* they are making of themselves. I do have to say one thing though I am sure Caylee Anthony is up there in heaven crying to God for these people to leave her alone.

1. JanCorey

Maybe Casey Anthony should run for Vice President to Romney, I know I would vote for them.

2. rebekkah

Actually, I have seen the media refer to Casey as the most hated woman in the world. Who are they talking about? Nobody I know hates her. While people may have their opinions, they do believe in her right to live in peace because she was acquitted. I wish for more honest reporting about this situation just as you do.

1. JanCorey

I totally agree with you and you said it so well; thanks. The Casey-haters are a group of individuals who are clearly unsatisfied with being manipulated by the media for so many years that they feel embarrassed and ashamed to find out that Casey was not convicted of murder which they were guaranteeing conviction and they found they were all wrong on each and every blog-sentence they ever made.

6. rebekkah

I was just at Amazon and counted roughly 586 new comments, mostly negative in the last day!! I have posted about six comments total in the last week. I ripped them one good this time In BIG words and feel like I finally got my thoughts out without lowering myself to their standards.

One post actually had the nerve to ask Jose Baez why he didn’t display remorse in his book for not letting the public know that Casey had drowned. I was thinking, are they kidding me? He owes nobody any apology! They prove his point over and over.

They astonish me. I’ve concluded that they do this because it’s a big distraction from facing the problems in their own lives. I would love to support this book but will not stay on that site day and night. They work in shifts and someone actually boasted about having all her friends write negative reviews without having read the book. I don’t believe they represent the majority. Nobody I know, regardless of how they feel about the verdict, would behave this way. Sadly, I think they are dangerous and I will never feel safe using my real identity with regard to this case.