Sept 14th #SupportSurvivorsOhio

I have seen A LOT of victim blaming going on – not only here but elsewhere.  I have allowed the comments, because I want people to have a platform to speak.  However, with that decision comes a heavy heart from reading these comments.   I want to apologize to all survivors of rape who are out there on behalf of the simple-minded individuals who make those comments.  NO ONE deserves to get raped.  NO ONE asks for it.

On September 14, the date of the first hearing in the Steubenville case, the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence requests your support and solidarity to take a stand against sexual violence.

• Show your support to survivors everywhere by wearing teal that day, which represents awareness of sexual assault.
  • Post Facebook or Twitter messages that show you #SupportSurvivorsOhio.
  • Start a conversation in your community or write a letter to the editor of your newspaper about ending the culture of silence and start by believing survivors.

Author, activist, lover of all animals and a few people.

Defend speech because it’s free; not because you agree with it.
You can now purchase a book of the screenshots that were gathered during my research of the case and see the reasons I was so upset about what was happening in Steubenville.

prinnie – who has written posts on Prinniefied.com.

1. like it- or not

Thank you for posting the link their Facebook page is very informative. I have been angered reading some of the victim blaming comments. I sometimes wonder what has happen to support and compassion for any victim surviving such a horrible crime.

It’s disgusting. Ya know what else is disgusting? Local media’s failure to report this. Reno Sacciacco’s decision to allow the three others who were involved to continue to play. Failure of school officials to report what they heard in the hallways — hell, the whole town was talking about it before any arrests were made. Here’s an interesting news story out of Nebraska — also a mandatory reporting state.

1. DRC

I feel like this issue is LOSING steam and that’s travesty.

It seems like people are okay with the knowledge of a rape squad still walking the streets. If they close their eyes, it will just go away. Will be a different story when it’s their daughter who was violated by these animals.

2. Ztoongirl

I agree DRC. We can all wear teal and give a shout out but I’m telling ya…Getting a response on this story is like pulling nails. The subject matter is so vile and hard to stomach. A larger forum like what Prinnie has going is a good starting point as it attracks those who care to address the issue. My lil’ ole FB page and local friends just don’t want to hear it. I am very disenheartened. This kind of thing goes on ALL the time everywhere. I think many are desensitized, blaming the victim etc. Women young and old DO need to take a proactive approach to keep themselves as safe as possible. Getting stupid drunk at a frat party just increases the probability that something very bad might happen. I figure there always has been and always will be a kind of blame the victim mentality. Educating young women to demand respect, what is beautiful vs what is slutty, saftey in numbers etc is our best bet to keep young girls in a safe place. The world is getting more and more ugly as I get older.

The statistics are high that these same men and women who are turning a blind eye, will in fact have someone in their immediate family who is affect by sexual violence. Maybe they will be more sympathetic when it hits closer to home. In the meantime, they are cowards and enablers to those looking in.

3. Elliot

WHY havent others been charged? WHO participated in the KIDNAPPING by taking the girl against her will to a second location?

I have no clue why they haven’t been charged unless some of the other “eyewitnesses” are cooperating with law enforcement and have cut a deal.

2. madgrandma

Thanks Prinnie! It so nice to see that Nebraska is nothing likeSteubenville, Ohio!

2. DRC

And they still don’t get it…they still think this is a blatant attack on Big Red. There is a very long thread on JJ Huddle, a blogsite where lots of Ohio football fans chat, and it got extremely ugly. Most of the people in surrounding areas were all about compassion for the victim and doing the honorable thing, whereas most of the Steubenville fans were all about hating. In fairness, some of the more level-headed Steubenville fans also voiced their concern that justice is not being served, but for the most part, it got so ugly that people were actually banned from posting.

At this point, it IS a Steubenville problem. People have information who are protecting themselves and children and not coming forward. The school is allowing three boys who are implicated in this attack whether driving, sending photos or videotaping — hell, who knows if they weren’t involved in the actual attack – but the silence of the administrators to do nothing says a lot. This has become more about ass covering and football than about justice. Sorry, just my opinion. I am not going to stop my attempts to get this out there nationally. They hate me now? Wait until mainstream media picks this up. It is VERY obvious by comments and the calls into the show and being afraid to use names that people are also afraid to speak out against those in power.

This isn’t going away anytime soon. I promise that.

1. madgrandma

Good! You know who to contact an keep this going! The newa media needs to cover this nationally to the max!

1. WidgitBear

The big news media like the NY Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, Time Magazine and shows like 20/20 and 60 minutes and Vinnie Politan and other TV shows including but not limited to Tru TV’s Court Tv needs to be on top of this sensitive case. The coverup and lack of commitment to news vs. entertainment is clearly seen. I want to see what is happening in the world and my country not be entertained. For the media to not pick up on this story is a tragedy in reporting coverage. It must be remedied.

2. like it - or not

I stand with you on the not going away. I believe you hit the nail on the head in regards to people afraid to give their name. I bet they are listening in to Blog radio. What it will take is for someone in the know to speak out.
        I find it very sad that intelligent ( I am assuming )individuals cannot speak out for fear of being reticulated. That these same individuals don’t use the brains god gave them to do the math. Big Red Football is NOT being attacked. Sadly it’s a handful of players that have allegedly been involved in some way in a rape.

I will go out on the limb here and say this. Had it been the Daughter or perhaps a Son of some Official, Coach, someone from the Media none of us on Prinnie blog would be wondering where this mess is going.

3. pinnet501

Prinnie, I wouldn’t concern myself with those who you think might be “hating”… they can’t stand up to your integrity. Are you kidding me?

Don’t doubt yourself for one second with such an thought! You acted appropriately… your outrage and internet savvy put the issue right smack where it belongs – today!

Deplorable, violent behavior such as rape, that which was committed and to be substantiated by the perpetrators themselves with recorded facts, should get exposed… not hushed up… there is nothing wrong with demonstrating a clear interest, passion, a fire of outrage, from the community. Your FIRE should be applauded! Thousands stand behind you, I for one! It’s the right thing to do. It takes a special person, with a strong ethical constitution to stand up and lead. – Thank You!

We stand for the family and the victims rights! Rape is a prevalent behavior in our society… unacceptable… one that our society, our community needs to stand up against, a concerted effort, an out cry of public outrage that proves, demonstrates and reminds everyone – we do not approve and it will not be tolerated – Period!

Let’s not forget or distract ourselves from the fundamental point to this whole ugly issue!

It’s just time to address it out-loud and together.

1. crazymom

Pinnet501…I am just OUTRAGED that not only does the town of Steubenville, News 9, etc. seem to want this to go away and everyone to stop talking about it but so does the local newspapers evidently….I am furious that your post was NOT in the newspaper today…WHY??? Because they don’t want the “GOOD people” of Steubenville to read it and be outraged at what is going on? Because not every elderly Big Red Fan has internet, twitter, etc. but do still buy their newspaper so they don’t want them seeing it??? I DEMAND and explanation as to why it was NOT in the paper today….

A birdie whispered in my ear that Judge Kerr had everyone sign confidentiality agreements – not a gag order, but a nondisclosure and if they were caught commenting on my blog they would be terminated. I have confirmed that there has been no official gag order filed so I’m curious now about this agreement. Is that even legal? What kind of message is that sending to the people of Jefferson County? That the judiciary will be used to suppress opinion and free speech? The threat of being subpoened to a grand jury for essentially what amounts to opining was made. Is this the proper use of the Grand Jury? A grand jury listens to EVIDENCE presented by witnesses — not rumor and innuendo — to decide if there is enough to charge a defendant with a felony crime. The grand jury is not used to interrogate individuals regarding their opinions. No wonder people are afraid to come forward with what they know.

1. DRC

Sadly, that would be in line with what Sheriff Abdalla said on the conference call last week… but I kinda saw it as a “veiled threat.”

2. madgrandma

Prinnie, The Police Chiefs wife Jody commented on here!

3. WidgitBear

I think you hit the nail on the head Prinnie. You sure do know how to find out the information nobody else can find. You are ethical, moralistic and stand up for the victim. Let those fake cryers like Nancy Grace, who can crack her voice on cue, Lillian Glass, with a minor speech pathology degree was it a BS.. or BA?and the self-resumed and self-educated, stalking Pat Brown and other media take notice that there is someone who can get to the bottom of the story through her own probing and honesty and being able to put the whole thing together. Kudos, my dear.. You really rock the house. The media needs to report on this story. The wagons of truth and justice need to be circling and the game should be OFF! The public needs to be informed. Justice must be done and the guilty need punishment. Unfortunately, another issue is how sex is seen by kids today. Sex is portrayed as violent on so many of their media. How come there is so many R rated things with violence being perfectly acceptable in mainstream prime time and earlier tv? Is this all the kids know as an example?

4. like it - or not

I think the message that is being send to Jefferson County is to refrain from expressing their opinion or else. Please correct me if I am wrong is Freedom of speech not our human right to communicate one’s opinions and ideas via speech/expressions.
            No wonder people are afraid and it again proofs what many residents of Jefferson County say.
            “There is Jefferson County and there is OHIO”

5. Elliot N

Forgive my concern but its almost as if certain parties wanted the whole thing to stop at the arrest of the two “principal offenders” rather than wanting to bring ALL the perpetrators to justice. I could be wrong and hopefully I am but the lack of any additional arrests TO DATE makes me wonder. Makes me wonder if there may be some “peripheral involvement” by possible son or sons of “an influential person” in Steubenville????

4. Elliot

The real key to the whole thing would be for FBI involvement and hopefully parents of the girl are calling them to request their assistance. KIDNAPPING is a FEDERAL offense especially if she was taken across the State line.

3. needanswers

Prinnie, I would like to know when the story of this “fake” video surfaced. I first heard this story Thursday evening and then it was discussed on BTYT broadcast Friday night. Is this rumor, something that has been created after the fact to give these boys an “out”. What about the supposed video of the attack that people were discussing? Was it really seen by anyone, or just discussed? Does anyone have it so it could be used as evidence? Has anyone turned it over to the police if it really exists? What about the screen shots that are supposed to be from the video that was allegedly of the actual attack? Are they no longer relevant? Is the only solid evidence going to be tweets from people’s Twitter accounts? I’m getting concerned that there will be no justice for the victim in this brutal attack and her family. My heart is breaking for this girl and her parents. I can’t imagine what they are going through.

I haven’t heard of a “fake” video surfacing, and honestly what kind of a sicko would make a fake rape video? All I know is the content that I found online. I have no details of the ongoing investigation. I like everyone else, am basing an opinion on what the media has reported and the disturbing details gleaned from social media. I am told that the video was sent to her parents and kids at school saw photos of her – I won’t go into detail about them, but it is disgusting. I don’t know how many have gone to police with information. From the sounds of it, many are not. The special prosecutors can subpoena Twitter and Youtube for the content that was uploaded. Once deleted, it does not go away from their servers, but from public view. Hopefully, they have done this. There have been two victims who have come forward and there was allegedly video involved in the April attack. This screams a pattern of behavior. It is not an isolated incident in my opinion. One rape is isolated – more than that is a pattern of behavior and there are more victims out there. Every time someone victim blames, they do nothing more than scare others from coming forward because of the fear of public ridicule. I am sickened that these scumbags are still walking around amongst decent people.

1. needanswers

On the BTYT broadcast Friday, I thought there was discussion of a video with the boys supposedly sitting around recounting the events after the fact and talking about it. Maybe I read it in the posts during the broadcast. I did hear about it somewhere though. I do not want to see any pictures or video of these attrocities. I have no doubt there is a video somewhere because so many of these kids think they have to video everything and post it somewhere on social media. I’m not sure if it to get their minute of fame or what the reason is behind this need. I keep hoping there will be a break in this case so all the speculation, accusations, blaming, and division can end and people can start some kind of a healing process. I know this will take years and some lives have been forever changed, sadly. I keep hoping for peace and some form of closure for this girl and her her family and for any other victims who may still be unknown and afraid.

2. DRC

I think FAKE video is being taken out of context by the people who don’t want to see the truth. What was said was that the video that was given to authorities was simply a video that narrated the events, but didn’t show the actual events. They said if or when they have the ACTUAL video, then charges will be in order. At least that is my interpretation of what was said.

1. needanswers

Thank you, DRC. I must have misunderstood what was said. I just don’t want this to go away without justice being served for the victim/victims.

4. Steubenvillian

What color I should wear to support all the people you’ve gone after this last month?

You should wear black…for banned. Have a nice day.

5. Bazinga

Thanks for giving us the chance to show our support for the victim on the 14th. I had to take a break from all of this especially after Bloomdaddy’s update Friday morning. I just had this sick feeling that the others will not be held to account for their actions. I am truly disgusted not only with Bloomer’s broadcast but also some posts on here by a family member of one of the persons of interest. They had my sympathy up to that point, no more. If there is anything I can do to help, count me in.

6. disgustedparent

I have been away from this site for a few days. I also missed Bloomer’s broadcast as well. did I miss something big?? Of course, nothing on the local news.

7. RadioDeJay

No one does deserve to be raped. It is not something that you get over with. A rape victim may be able to put it out of her mind for a while but the memories always comes back and haunts the person. It may be a year from now or in my case it could be 30 years later. It is no fun suffering from PTSD. That person will be in and out of counseling for some time because of what these boys did to her. Hopefully, she will get the help she needs to survive what she is going to have to go through.

Another victim has come forward. She is 14. I do not doubt for one moment that there are others out there.

1. like-it-is

Prinnie trying to PM you but when I go to contact us I get an error if I reply to the email in my yahoo from the first time we talked will you get it?

Yea, email me at the email in the left sidebar. The contact form is down for now until the traffic load eases. I’m trying to limit resources so the host won’t get mad at me for sucking up all the server resources.

2. typical

Where’s WTOV9, I thought they were everywhere! Jerks!

3. like-it-is

Prinnie is this victim #3?

No. April victim.

2. typical

I think maybe we should do a candlelight vigil for the victims, is that possible? I organized one years ago for our soldiers, it isn’t that hard….

1. Lipps

If anyone has a vigil please put it on here on the front page so people will know I would be there along with friends… thanks

8. WeirSteuben

Another 14 year old??? Is this victim #3?? Who are the suspects??

9. typical

WOW parents need to stop letting their kids play for precious Steubenville until this is done. I wonder if someone has contacted the people who oversee the high school games forgive me, but I don’t know who that would be, but shouldn’t this type of thing be reported? I know I would not want these kids come to my town for fear….Which brings me to my next thought, do these animals have time to do this at their away games in other towns?

This is ridiculous! I get that all the players aren’t to blame, but too dang bad! When I was in basic training when one person screwed up we all paid the price! It’s time for BIG RED to get a life lesson, my opinion anyway.

10. SickenedByItAll

I heard that the authorities have gotten DNA from 5 or 6 of these monsters and that’s not counting the 2 in jail and that the 2 in jail are singing like birds. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I know it takes a couple weeks to get back DNA testing but I hope to hell this is true and it will blow this whole nightmare out of the water! And Prinnie, sadly I agree with you. I too think there are more victims out there and it makes me so sad…I hope to hell that justice will be served!!
    Thank you so much Prinnie for this blog. I know there are a lot of people reading it and thanking god that you have put it all out there. As you have seen/read there are a lot of cover-ups around here and it’s time something is done about it.

I hope this rumor is true. It is hard to dispute science, and I am hopeful that EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved in this is charged and held accountable for their despicable actions. I also heard that one of these animals was a guest at the Kiwanis recent meeting. REALLY!!! The scum that held a hosted a rape party at his house is representing the students at Big Red with his enabling coach? Needless to say, I am pretty disgusted this afternoon. Hey Reno – do you think you could have brought a student who WASN’T implicated in a gang rape?

1. DRC

Whoa, that’s a huge disappointment. Just when you think they couldn’t go lower, THEY’VE GONE LOWER!!!

I am at the point that absolutely nothing shocks me about this situation. It’s like watching something unfold in Bizarro World. Friday is when the Ohio Alliance Against Sexual Violence is asking that everyone wear teal to take a stand against sexual violence. I am trying to get information on how to get some teal ribbon together and start passing them out to folks to wear. I’m not in the area, so anyone who would like to participate in this effort – let me know. I also understand that the football game this week is across the river. Maybe pass out ribbons there as well? Just a thought.

1. DRC

It’s at Brooke, which is in WV and I feel better about being there than in Steubenville. Anyone in?

2. DRC

I was wrong. They play Brooke @ Steubenville.

3. typical

Shoot me an email and let me know what I can do 🙂

4. typical

Sent you an email back 🙂

2. incrediblestorytosaytheleast

I’m starting to believe the Bloomquist version in that the authorities do not have the alleged original video. I’m not a techie and do not know if they can retrieve a video if it has been erased/deleted or not. But if they did have the alleged original video I would think it would be clear cut evidence and arrest of any other alleged suspects would have been sooner.

I suspect much is going on behind the scenes we do not know about and I would bet the FBI/other outside agencies are watching this case very closely even if they have not been called in. I further venture to say this case will be in criminal justice textbooks in the future.

1. Elliot N

Cell phones are just like computers and even deleted messages and images can be retrieved. Ohio BCI is very competent and the two Prosecutors from Attorney Generals Office are “junkyard dogs” and dont give two hoots about who plays football or who their Daddy or Mommy are. More arrests are certain to come.

Thanks for the clarification. I had wondered if data was retrievable from a phone like it is on a computer. It appears they all tried to clean up their digital footprint. Hopefully the phone evidence will put the nail in the coffin and those who participated will be held accountable.

3. Wondering ...?

I hope it’s true they got DNA from those boys! What these morons didn’t realize at the time is her calling her father (or however her father was contacted) & him taking her straight to the hospital!
      Nope they thought she would have no memory go home think she drank to much and then these pigs would go on twitter saying she’s a whore! I’m not sure if she contacted her father but he was contacted this they didn’t bargain for.. The charade is up now for these spoiled brats!

11. like it - or not

I certainly hope that the victims father does not stop pursuing this until all these monsters are locked up. There is no doubt in my mind that there are additional victims out there. Likely they are afraid to come forward seeing how things are being handled.
    One would question how the parents of those belonging to the rape squad sleep at night. I do hope every outside agency that could possibly get involved keeps an eye on this case.
    How sad for Steubenville that this is about football and seemingly not about a rape victim. If rumors are true that one member of the rape squad represented the team then SHAME on you RENO

12. maddadof2grls

I’m curious about the Friday court hearing. Is it still on?

13. concernedmom123

Is media allowed in the court room?

1. 3AngelsMommy

No, they are in juvenile court. Think of traffic court when all are in the court for the others cases. They don’t allow anyone that doesn’t have something to do with the case in the court room.

That’s incorrect. The media can have a presence in juvenile court. It is neither open or closed, and if there is an objection a motion has to be raised before the judge. 😉 I don’t think they can train their cameras on the defendants, but there is case law that supports the media’s presence.

14. SickenedByItAll

9am tomorrow morning, please say a prayer for justice…These girls need all the support we can give them

15. rriffee

Did anyone hear what happened in court today?

Continued until October 12th. Evidence has been deleted. Who didn’t see that one coming?

1. Hatetosayit

We already new this info though right? Cell phone and twitter pic/videos being deleted etc

16. LocalLawContact

I read the article on WTOV as well as the one posted to the Herald Star’s site… I don’t see any reference to evidence being deleted? Where do you get that from?

It is on Natalie Herbik’s WTOV9 Twitter account.

17. crazymom

If you watched the noon news it was said on there…Both on channel 9 and 7 news

18. mark

You guys have a misinterpertation. The evidence that’s missing is the cell ohones plus they are working on getting the video off of youtube technicians. The video they had were thrown out because it was not the actual video. The phones are still at the bci. Even without video evidence the 2video aada’s they brought in said they have plenty of eye witness testimony to still put a trial together. Go to wtov whole story on there once again i can’t post links

1. DM

Eyewitness testimony to a rape, given by several football players who one presumes wouldn’t have been physically unable to intervene.

Think about that for a moment. Never mind the likelihood that one of the witnesses had planned the event, never mind the jovial tweets sent by the witnesses in the immediate aftermath…just think about what it would mean to have half a dozen or so eyewitnesses to a rape committed by two of their friends.

1. Bazinga

Like hitting your head against a brick wall, isn’t it? I’ve been saying the same thing for days and there are just some people who don’t get it. It makes the actions between Aug. 14 and Aug. 21 so incomprehensible.

1. DM

Nothing incomprehensible about it, but I’m probably more cynical than you.

Actually I’m not cynical at all, in principle, but I’m damned cynical about these particular people.

2. like it - or not

Eyewitnesses to a rape? My question then would be why did these “eyewitnesses” then not attempt to stop their friends. When did Football players turn in to whimps….unbelievable
      I would think that out of a handful of these witnesses at least one or two would have known what was being done to this girl was despicable.
      I am sure they went right home and told Mommy or Daddy what they saw right!!!

19. Bazinga

I thought I WAS cynical….until this rocked my boat. Seeing the shenanigans that occur in this town surprise me, though. I lost a few friends over the estimable Mayor. And now this. As vile and disgusting as this criminal act was, the very first thing that should have been done was to ensure that the victim got justice from all of the accused perpetrators. That is a failure of our justice system…as taxpayers, we are responsible. The prosecutors and the courts represent us, and that makes me question why the h… I’m living in this town.

20. LizzieR86

I first want to make it very clear I am both a supporter of these young women as well as a supporter of Steubenville City Schools and praise the academics that are so often overlooked because of sports, SCSD offers some of the best academics in the country. With that being said,I think that Steubenville City Schools has failed the community in many ways. First and foremost at times it takes more than parents to raise a child, In Steubenville in particular we have many broken homes, one parent homes and grandparents raising children, whether we realize it or not, the teachers and coaches and other community figures become “parents” to some of theses children, I feel in Steubenville particularly, Big Red’s head coach is looked upon as an important figure in our community, I mean we all love a winning team, it brings the community together right, however should this winning be at the expense of another’s tragedy, it should be with pride, Steubenville had so much pride in both The High School Athletics as well as the man behind the winning, that pride is now lost, This man we put on a pedestal has failed these boys, he may not have known at the time what was going on, but he knows now, and being that we all want to say you are innocent until proven guilty, then as Two young juveniles sit in jail, the others who are accused of being involved must be punished as well, THe Athletic Director, THe Head Coach, the District, should set an example and take away what is most important to these boys, remove these boys from the team until proven innocent. THis same man, Reno Sacoccia, has taken many boys into his home, given them a place to stay, a feeling of belonging, but now we must question was it for the kid’s benefit or for the benefit of him having a winning football team? Many of the staff at SCSD have daughters and son’s and what if their child was violated, would they be saying people don’t have the facts, I didn’t know about it, There is nothing I can do about it, absolutely not. Steubenville’s young men are cared about during football season and then they are forgotten about, there is proof in that statement, ask many of the past football players how they feel about Reno now, many lack any respect for him, many although they may not say it to him have spoken of how he pumps these boys up to feel they are somebody and then forgets about them. Steubenville Athletics should forget winning and do all of these kids justice by teaching them responsibility, right and wrong, being that role model they need, letting them know that feeling what their teammates did was wrong is ok…..Another failure of the district is that they are going on about this situation without any regard for the kids not on the football team, where are the counselors for these kids, it doesnt matter if one kid ever goes to one of these counselors, but knowing that they offered them someone to speak to would mean something. I understand that many feel this has nothing to do with the school or the other kids, but it most certainly does, You represent yourself, your family and your school or workplace…..These football players and athletes in general are public icons in our community, the elementary students look up to them, they wear their jersey’s with pride, and they have been a let down to these kids who are members of the school district, they have failed their school as they represented themselves poorly, this has caused a uproar in a small community, and the lack of action or reaction from the school has made this a Steubenville City School thing. It also is a Steubenville City thing as well, they have caused such division and hatred and fighting in the city, the reactions of the citizens of not only Steubevnille but the surrounding areas has been so humiliating to our community. Rather than cause humility to the predetors , our citizens are attempting to cause humility to the victims. THis young girl from August coming forward gave another girl the courage to come forward, how many more are their? THese young women should hold their heads up high and be proud of themselves for taking that stand!!!!! I praise the families for standing behind them rather than holding their heads in shame, they deserce support they deserve justice, and regardless of anyones beliefs on drinking and partying at any age No means No, it doesnt matter if you have been with the personbefore or been premisuous in your past or are drunk, No is no, and may I ask where you buy Roophie at and what you buy roophie for and if it wasnt given to this victim would their have been a different victim. I know there have been victims in the past and not all sexual assault victims, what about a few years ago when the kids taped themselves jumping the other kid in the bathroom , news nine aired it and then it was swept under the rug once again, Take a stand against the violence in schools, bullying at all ages is wrong and assault of any type is wrong….Also people can we stop with making it a race or money thing, can we begin to just take responsibility for our actions??????? Allowing for excuses has gotten us to where we are now. I would also like to know why all coaches are some type of a principal in the high school????? I am certain with changes in athletic directors/coaches and school staff SHS can be admired as it once was…..Take our city and our schools back!!

21. Bazinga

Bravo, Lizzie! I couldn’t agree with you more!