#OccupySteubenville Live Stream Links

I thought I would make a post with links to live streams of the rally tomorrow for those who can’t make it and would like to watch.

Occupy Steubenville Ustream

Live streaming by Ustream

WTRF 7 News Sports Weather – Wheeling Steubenville

Liberty Jones Ustream

White Kid-Tatted Ustream

Nunyaman Live Stream

OpRollRedRoll Ustream

1. 1of the Does

Awesome! Thanks!

2. lemmycaution25

So proud of that crowd.

3. ureapwhatusow

Not working, unfortunately!!

1. Bad2daBone

U, there are several that are streaming live. If this one posted isn’t working then you can access the file footage to watch at that site or locate those that are streaming live.

4. ureapwhatusow

Couldn’t find one link that worked. I don’t know how to access file footage. I’m just glad people showed up, especially with the shitty weather! Justice for August!!!!

5. The Boz

Wish more people had shown up.

Seemed like it was under 1,000.

For just a few days planning what happened today was nothing short of awesome! People came to have their voices heard – think about how often they have ever done that? I’m very proud of all of them for being peaceful and supporting their community. Just amazing!

6. The Boz

prinnie:

I am thinking the powers that be in Steubenville are in “hunker and bunker” mode.

They will wait this out and at the end of the day Cody Saltsman walks free and clear.

I am kind of disillusioned after reading about the open corruption of the Branko Brusick case last night. That was blatant and your prosecutor Jane Hanlin actually served as a character witness for the defense. That is unheard of, yet it happened. Sorry to say this, but in a community where a prosecutor effectively flips for a (former) football player, I don’t have much hope of anyone else getting charged in the rape case. Football players there are truly protected from real world consequences.

Yes, she did testify for him and in her testimony mentioned the fact that he had never been through her office — this type of statement gives her testimony more credibility. She wasn’t just a mom who was testifying for a family friend. She was using her position as a prosecutor to give influence to her testimony by stating that he had never been in trouble in her jurisdiction before. A family friend testifying on behalf on one’s character is fine, but putting on the prosecutor’s hat to do so is a no no. Perhaps it is time for the community to take these concerns to the Ohio Supreme Court Disciplinary Counsel. Even the SLIGHTEST hint of impropriety should be avoided by someone in a public position.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone else is going to be charged either.

1. annoyed

She did more than that, Prinnie. Also in her testimony she stated that her husband is a detective in her county and that Bronco was never even “on the radar”. So, not only did she use her position to tilt the scales of justice but she also admitted that she and her husband openly share information between their offices. I agree that Ms. Hanlin needs to be disciplined. If she is so blatently out of order this early in her career, I can’t imagine her in 5-10 years unless put into check.

7. JD#13

I’m very hopeful next week’s event will have a larger crowd. There is still a week to plan and hopefully Mother Nature will be more cooperative.

1. Trailhiker

I could not make it this past Saturday..had a brother in town I have not seen in over 2.5 years(he is military) but I plan on going to the next one. Hope the weather is nice.

8. Jill

I have to say we live in Cleveland and the first we heard of this was today…

They will be holding another one next Saturday at noon.

9. Elliot N

“I am you and you are me and we are all together” #calvalry #no victim blaming allowed

10. jeanne711

I was hoping that someone would contact Gloria Allred. I don’t believe she would allow anyone to get over on her. I just pray that this young lady is getting therapy.

11. snapjudy

Our hearts are with the young girl who was raped, and her family..

Judy Jones, SNAP Midwest Associate Director, USA, 636-433-2511. snapjudy@gmail.com,
    “SNAP (The Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests) is the world’s oldest and largest support group for clergy abuse victims. SNAP was founded in 1988 and has more than 12,000 members. Despite the word priest in our title, we have members who were molested by religious figures of all denominations, including nuns, rabbis, bishops, teachers, Protestant ministers and increasingly, victims who were assaulted in a wide range of institutional settings like orphanages, summer camps, athletic programs, Boy Scouts, etc.”

12. Eliza

Looks like the next one will be getting donations from local businesses (discounts with mask, generators, coffee, food) and they are now coordinating guest speakers!! Awesome! I can’t wait to see what the crowd will look like then. I think it was a tremendous turnout for having 4-6 inches of snow!!! What a great way to show the victim support. Prayers to her family.

13. c_dubb

If you are watching the live streams and they are not available , they could be recharging their cell phones. I watched some of the ustream videos and it happened a couple of times. after they charged their phones they were running again. kep that in mind next week if you are watching.

14. timewillheal

what a great show of support for justice and for the victim if this doesnt send a message i dont know what does…yes there are good people who live here and we are law abiding citizens but it does make you sick to know how the law really works it will always be for who you know and how much you can afford and how lines of communication gets crossed between departments like police-prosecutor=judges=sheriffs how it all gets intermingled and discussed prior to anything legal happening

15. JamesT