When You’ve Finally Had Enough

CPDThere comes a time when behavior crosses the line from free speech and becomes cyberstalking and criminal harassment.  The free pass given for cyberstalking me and my family for so long has now expired.  For nearly ten years I have turned a blind eye to the harassment.  I didn’t file charges.  I figured that they would get bored and go away, but that hasn’t happened.

When these individuals decided to team up with another to assist or provide information for the purpose of harassment, I again turned a blind eye.  I responded publicly when I felt it necessary, but did nothing to force them to stop.  Rather, I let them continue to spew their bullshit and ignored a lot of it.

I have turned a blind eye long enough.  What these people are doing is not free speech.  Contacting my property manager or employers is not exercising free speech.  Filing subpoenas in an attempt to obtain private information via cell phone carriers, and others is not exercising free speech.  Making allegations that I associate with pedophiles is not exercising free speech. Harassing friends, family or associates is not exercising free speech.  The free speech excuse will not matter.

But I’m done.  I’m not going to turn the other cheek a moment longer. It has gone far beyond what one person should be expected to take under the guise of “free speech”.  If it were just that, I wouldn’t care.  Who cares if someone calls me a bitch online?  That’s their opinion.  The problem is that these people aren’t content to just call me a bitch online.  The moment this interfered with my day to day life is the day that it stopped being just an online beef.  So, to wrap this all up in a tidy little bow:  I have started the process to file criminal charges.

1. Hello again

Good for you! These bottom feeders need stopped.

2. Holly Briley

Damn straight. Got an appointment in the morning.
    Enough is enough.
    Im taking care of Canada .. now concentrating on my own borders.

3. Tachyon

I applaud you, madam. Nobody likes a good troll war better than I but if some dumb shits can’t be mature enough to leave it online then they should be dealt with severely and quickly.

If you’ll excuse me, I have a feotus to inquire after.

4. Lexi

So proud of you!

5. KY Irrelevant

I’m sorry you have had to deal with this harassment for so long. You have been more than patient and generous in not prosecuting these freaks sooner. Take their asses down!

6. yay prinnie

You’ve taken the high road for years while people hacked into your pof profile and tried (haha!) to get you deported. Enough is enough.

7. CptKD

Merci beaucoup, Mademoiselle!

I am so proud of you!
    &
    Happier still – That ‘THAT’ Loser-Boy, will be walking through the ‘Gates’ that will be locking him up tight for the next 24 MONTHS, beginning May 8th, 2017!
    If only that ‘Sentence’ could have been LONGER!

I Applaud you!
    Take that well-deserved ‘Bow’!!
    As I repeat it – “BRAVO”!

From the many of us who SUPPORT You!
    &
    From me, HERE in Toronto, CANADA!
    AGAIN, I Thank YOU!!

CptKD

Thank you. It has been a long road to get here. I’m just glad for at least two years of peace.