Bullying Killed Denise Fernatt (Part I)

Yesterday I wrote about the Denise Fernatt case in Fayette County, West Virginia. As information comes in, I will continue to add to this case. It is becoming clear that individuals in the community who consider themselves the “elite” are involved and not one of them has been charged criminally for their actions and complicity in Denise’s death because West Virginia’s laws are antiquated and haven’t caught up with the internet. It is also looking like the Glasgow Police Department may have bungled this case from the onset because of individuals who were involved and probably because like many small town police departments, they just don’t have the technical abilities or qualifications to handle a crime that involves the internet and social media. It is also being alleged that Marty Blankenship tried to influence the investigation.

classless

Since the post went up last night I’ve received additional information from locals about what took place to start all of this and how Crystal Foster and her friends Lesley Taylor, Melody McCormick and others harassed and engaged in targeted abuse that ultimately caused Denise Fernatt to leap to her death. It is absolutely SHAMEFUL what these people did and it is ridiculous that there are no laws in West Virginia to protect adults from this type of harassment. Being a bitch is one thing, but actively targeting a woman who had a traumatic brain injury and had anxiety caused by this injury is disgusting. KNOWINGLY pushing her to the brink of what her emotions could handle which was a factor in her decision to jump to her death is unconscionable. These people are garbage.

From what I have been told, the issue between Crystal Foster and Denise Fernatt started when Crystal posted something on her Facebook about 420. Denise didn’t think it was appropriate because Crystal is a teacher’s aide and told her as much. Allegedly, Crystal Foster then began shit posting on her Facebook page and I’ve been able to get screenshots to verify. The following are posts that she made – all of which show the passive-aggressive behavior she was engaging in knowing that Denise would read the posts. And in the comments of her shit posts, all of her friends went along with it and giggled like a bunch of little kids. Actually, even kids aren’t as evil as these people were. It’s hard to understand what motivates a person to want to hurt another so badly that they kill themselves. THAT is beyond sick and says a whole helluva lot about the people involved.

Aren’t they special? Imagine — THESE two harassing others. (PSSSSST – you forgot some!!)

JFC and she had the audacity to make fun of someone.
Melody Starks-McCormick also played the “mean girls” game. Y’all still have your burn book? Asking for a friend.

Once the private photos of Denise were stolen from her computer, they were distributed via text and Facebook to other people. I still haven’t heard how or who stole them, so if anyone wants to volunteer that information — contact me. These individuals posted them around town. I am told that they were taken to a local business and were printed in color and then posted all over town.

They then posted them on utility poles, on the church door where Denise taught Sunday school. They were even sent to her employer. What’s even more despicable is these ghouls then posted about them on the sphincter hole of the internet — Topix!! Let me tell you…only the lowest, nastiest human garbage takes to Topix to shit post and harass someone. But, they did. These individuals went out of their way to harass Denise Fernatt and all because Crystal Foster got butt hurt over her lack of tact and maturity in handling another’s opinion.

I am told that the screenshot below is a post that Marty Blankenship posted on the day that he was served with the civil suit filed against him and his co-defendants. It refers to the New River Gorge Bridge – where Denise took her life. HE POSTED a photo regarding the New River Gorge Bridge — when he was being legally accused of causing Denise Fernatt to jump from the NEW RIVER GORGE BRIDGE.

Posted on Marty Blankenship’s Facebook after he was served with the lawsuit.

I had opined previously that Marty was using a photo of him riding across the New River Gorge Bridge to be a passive aggressive ass. I now feel pretty comfortable believing that he is purposely using the profile picture as some sort of despicable statement to Denise’s family and to be honest, his behavior is testimony to what a cowardly eunuch he truly is. These people are the epitome of white trash.

1. roaddog

I heard Marty only has one ball. Maybe that’s why he’s such a prick.

2. mrs. price

After reading the post that Lesley made about teaching someone to be a lady. I guess she forgot not that long ago that she help break up a 23 year marriage. And when confronted by the wife at the husband apartment she hid in a room until the police arrived. Looks like she must have gained Marty’s missing nut. Because she talks like she’s got them now 😂

Oh, so she WAS a concubine? I’ve been told she’s a nurse. I wouldn’t want her near my family members with how she has behaved. Does her employer know about the lawsuit? Maybe they should. Maybe they should see all of the shitty things they posted.

1. mrs. price

And I think her dad is her boss.

3. mrs. price

No they didn’t live together. It was just a game to her until they were caught and her ass went running

She sounds lovely. *sarcasm* I’ve received a TON of screenshots. Some of these bullies have blocked me on FB already. I did reach out to them for comment about their part in Denise’s death. I guess they don’t want to talk to me. LOLOL

Good night, bitches! 😉

4. Horn dawg

Is it true that Amanda and crystal have threesomes?

5. Misty

There is not a chance this is real life. The epitome of the issue appears to be bullying, yet so many are bullying those who have been accused. Anyone heard from the other side? I feel like we’re only hearing one side at this point and when the whole truth comes out, we’re going to need popcorn.

It absolutely is “real life”. Here’s my take on if the accused are “bullied”. They get what they get. I have attempted to contact some of them for comment and they blocked me or locked down their Facebook profiles. Their screenshots speak for themselves. These people are WHITE TRASH. They are the epitome of everything that is wrong with our society right now. They found GLEE in driving a woman to the pits of madness that ultimately ended in her death. I hope this case gets national attention and I hope their employers find out. I hope people they’ve met throughout their lives find out and I hope they are shunned into silence. In closing, fuck them people. They deserve to be the dregs of their community and to be treated just as badly as they treated Denise.

1. Misty

What am I missing? I read those facebook posts and don’t see where they specifically target her. As I read them, I thought they could be talking about any female. The more I read about this case, the more questions I have. Maybe I’m looking to sensationalize this, or maybe I’m trying to figure out why a group of people would single out someone and pick on her.

The posts were made so Denise would see them. She was fragile. She had a previous traumatic brain injury from an accident and wasn’t able to deal with anxiety or stress like we do. She got depressed easily over things and they knew this. When they made the posts, they did so knowing that she was reading their public FB posts. They specifically targeted her and knew that harassing her would cause her great emotional harm.

6. Lee

I wonder why & how she could be fired for a picture that was placed against her will at her place of work? Wouldn’t you think the judge would try to help her instead of berating her and adding to her emotional distress. Seems to me he added fuel to the terrible fire burning. Thank you for writing about this, I did not know Denise, but I know some who did & they loved her.

I don’t know how she could be fired either unless it was retaliatory and if this Judge sent the photos to Marty then that makes him complicit. I hope as the lawsuit proceeds, that through discovery this question is answered and if this Judge was involved that he is brought in as a defendant.

Everything I have read about Denise is kind and she was very much loved. Everything that I have read FROM or about those who bullied her is that they are racist, bigoted and hateful. I give zero fucks if they are harassed into obscurity.

Facebook cleanups so far:

Amanda Holmes
    Crystal Foster
    Lesley Taylor
    Melody Starks-McCormick

who’s next? The rats are scurrying!

(pssst – I have screenshots, too) Stay tuned!

8. Sista

Best article in this case yet! I’ll be following you from here on, love your writing style…lol
    I hope each and every person involved in this case gets all the shit they deserve. These people have bullied more than just denise, they’ve bullied a town for years. Thanks Marty and your little cunt bags too, for being so fucking stupid!

That’s what I’ve heard – that they bullied people for years. I hope they are all feeling the pressure that their names are out there and the details of what they did are being discussed. They deserved to be shamed and shunned.

9. Jacob elswick

Hi, so I’m mentioned in one of the pictures, (why are you so obsessed with me picture) and to clarify and clear my name, the stalker comment was made in 2016, when I was still in school and she was working for that school, then I’ve seen her around town and gave her the nickname “stalker”. I’ve known Roy and Denise since I’ve been born and it’s considered both ways that they could be my 2nd parents. I served on the fire department with Roy, and we talked today about this article.

I am fairly certain no one is blaming you for anything and they probably don’t care that you commented on Crystal’s post nor noticed it. Your name may be visible but no one probably noticed until you pointed it out.