We are a world connected to the internet. Most teens are on their cellphones from the time they wake up to the time they go to sleep. A parent can never really keep a 24 hour watch on their child and it is important to not only understand social media, but to be proactive in monitoring your child’s social media presence. The Steubenville High School gang rape case, and other cases such as Amanda Todd, Justin and Dantae Robinson force parents to realize that social media and online activity absolutely does and will have an impact on their child – and perhaps consequences that could be lifelong lasting.
We offer social media analysis of your child and five friends in their network to give a comprehensive report of what your child is doing online. Are they practicing internet safety or engaging in behavior that could be detrimental to their well being? Do you know what they do online?
You can email for additional info to email@example.com or click the BUY NOW button to purchase a social media analysis for $59.99. Make sure you send an email so you can fill out the questionnaire with your information.
General social media and Internet stats
- 40 % of accounts and 8% of messages on social media sites are spam
- 91% of online adults use social media regularly
- YouTube users watch more than 3 billion hours of video per month
- About 1 in 3 blogger are moms/mums (had to cater to both our American and British/AU audience there J) (source: Hubspot)
- There are more devices connected to the Internet than there are people on Earth (source: AllTwitter)
- 24% of people have missed witnessing important moments because they are too busy trying to write about them on social networks
- 83% of people believe platforms like Twitter and Facebook help them make new friends
- 25% of people believe social networks have boosted their confidence
- 24% of Americans and 28% of Brits have admitted to lying or exaggerating on a social network about what they have done and/or who they have met
- 40% of people spend more time socializing online than they do face-to-face (source: AllTwitter)
- Every minute of the day:
- 100,000 tweets are sent
- 684,478 pieces of content are shared on Facebook
- 2 million search queries are made on google
- 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- 47,000 apps are downloaded from the App Store
- 3,600 photos are shared on Instagram
- 571 websites are created
- $272,000 is spent by consumers online (source: AllTwitter)
- Internet users spend 22.5% of their online time social networking
- The web contains more than 8 billion pages
Purchase a social media analysis for your child, to include 5 of their friends in comprehensive report. We also have a monthly monitoring family package.