- Friday, April 12 - Jonathan Minard goes to the Little farm to help milk;
- Saturday, April 13 -Jonathan Minard allegedly wants to leave the Little farm to go home due to a toothache as told by POI Matt Little; Jonathan was going to the house to call his mother to come pick him up or he would start walking towards home - this is unclear from what has been released in the media;
- Sunday, April 14 -Jo Hepner calls 911 to report Jonathan missing. Says he was last seen at 7:30 PM at the farm. Says in the call that his "wife" took off in truck to go find him and that *bleeped* walked into the house and then back out and Jonathan was gone.
- Sunday, April 14 @ 1620 Facebook post by Dan Chris: "Prayers he is found. Cohen spent the night at the farm and said he wasn't there. Said he went home b4 he got there Cohen got there 330 4oclock yesterday"
- Sunday, April 14 @ 1927 Facebook post by Bonnie Little "He didn't come back to the farm to help milk as usual around 5:00 Saturday evening pm and he said he wanted to wait in New Harrisburg for his Dad to pick him up because he had a toothache. When Matt went back to New Harrisburg, Johnny was gone and Matt thought his Dad had picked him up."
- Monday, April 15, the Carroll County Sheriff’s office issued an alert asking residents to pay special attention to the area around Baxter’s Ridge church in Harrison Township.
- Friday, April 19th - Sheriff Dale Williams revealed that Minard’s body was discovered around 10:15 a.m., buried in a shallow grave on a farm in Washington Township, approximately 90 miles southeast of Cleveland. He did not reveal the name of the farm owner.
What we know:
Officials from Carroll County have confirmed the body of Jonathan Minard, a 14-year-old boy who had been missing for six days, was found Friday morning.
Sheriff Dale Williams says Minard's corpse was located in a shallow grave on a farm in Washington Township around 10:15 a.m. The body is now being handed over to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner, where an autopsy will be performed.
Authorities had already confirmed the search for Minard—last seen on Apr. 13—was now being treated as a criminal investigation. Minard was apparently at a farm on Saturday to help with milking but intended to call his mom to come pick him up. However, his mom says she never received that phone call.
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local ... 0a51a39dad
Video from Bonnie Little's FB account of a gender reveal party for Matt and his girlfriend:
March 17, 2018
It's a girl! Congratulations Matthew and Bobbi Jo!
https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.little. ... _video_tab
Additional photos from FB: